NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 150 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

Okay, so the Pats have two time outs, and there is only a little over 1 minute to play, and Bill B doesn't call the time out after the first play. Incredible dumb. You don't know what is going to happen after the first play. If Houston were to fumble on the second down, or 3rd for that matter, you would have lost :25 that you could have used. That you needed. Now, it didn't end up mattering. They didn't fumble but the point is that you always use the time outs first in that situation.

Wow Vrabel really disrespected Harbaugh postgame that was funny.

The Burrow injury just makes me sick. Such a fun and confident player to watch. Cincinnati needs to get some linemen before he turns into Andrew Luck 2.0.

Agree. I thought he had the talent to live up to his billing and he was showing that he did. Hopefully he doesn't get Bengalled for good.

The Giants are a better team as well.

I get you don’t like the Gmen but they are better than the Football team.
Alex Smith only played like a half a game against the Giants Wash is a different team with him. It doesn't matter if I like them or not they aren't any good.

Alex Smith only played like a half a game against the Giants Wash is a different team with him. It doesn't matter if I like them or not they aren't any good.

I sense a bit of fear from the Dallas fan from NJ, lol.

Just die on this hill it’s all good.
Alex Smith lost at Detroit last week.
They aren’t a different team with him.
They have beaten the Eagles, Cowboys and Bengals at home.

The Giants beat Washington in Washington.
The NFC east winner isn’t good no matter who it is but the Giants look the best.
You are on the Eagles all the last few weeks and now are going for the Football team.
When the answer is New York(I am not a Giants fan either just looking at the situation without skin in the game)

Just die on this hill it’s all good.
Alex Smith lost at Detroit last week.
They aren’t a different team with him.
They have beaten the Eagles, Cowboys and Bengals at home.

The Giants beat Washington in Washington.
The NFC east winner isn’t good no matter who it is but the Giants look the best.
You are on the Eagles all the last few weeks and now are going for the Football team.
When the answer is New York.
Im just saying they have a shot. Giants still have The Ravens Seahawks Cards and Browns. And the Cowboys will give them fits the last game. I'm not overreacting like you because they beat a bad Philly team at home.

Im just saying they have a shot. Giants still have The Ravens Seahawks Cards and Browns. And the Cowboys will give them fits the last game. I'm not overreacting like you because they beat a bad Philly team at home.

Fairy tales.

No fear id rather get the good draft pick than go 6 and 10 and get killed at home by Tampa in a playoff game.

We already should’ve beat Tampa. We’ll finish the job if we get another chance.

You don't think the Cowboys are capable of winning that game?

I expect Giants by 10 or so. Just like Philly the second time. We are learning to win and won’t “let em off the hook!l”(c) (Dennis Green) twice.

I expect Giants by 10 or so. Just like Philly the second time. We are learning to win and won’t “let em off the hook!l”(c) (Dennis Green) twice.
The overconfidence of Giants fans including Alsacs is getting amusing.

Dallas Minn might decide the division if the win today then one of the has 4 after next week if they lose and Dallas wins next week then both have 3 and thats key for the giants chances.

payton white.JPG

Looks like Roddy caught Sean Payton's attention

The overconfidence of Giants fans including Alsacs is getting amusing.
I am using my eyes.
I am not a Giants fan.
They have played every game close since they got embarrassed by San Fran.
They went out West competed with the Rams and have played close games every game since.

Their secondary with Bradberry has been top 10 in the league.
Their OL is actually holding up.
If Jones doesn’t turn it over they are really solid.

Philly sucks offensively. Their OL is a mash unit. Their QB is awful.
Their defense has a good DL the Secondary isn’t anything special.

Washington has a great DL but they have the worst secondary in the division. I think Dallas beats Washington in Thursday.

Tua isn’t in the league of Herbert or Burrow.
The media pushing the narrative for Tua being great has been off the hook.
He has been pure garbage in Denver today.

Tua isn’t in the league of Herbert or Burrow.
The media pushing the narrative for Tua being great has been off the hook.
He has been pure garbage in Denver today.
Patience

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom