NFL Thread | Page 100 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is going to give up that much for Beckham, you can find good receivers.
But can u find good ones with bad hands??

We got the golden ticket on that.

I think Beckham could fetch one first round pick. I wouldn't trade for that though.
He just needs to mature.

I think Beckham could fetch one first round pick. I wouldn't trade for that though.
He just needs to mature.
Marrone just got a job, somebody will trade a 1 for OBJ.

Marrone just got a job, somebody will trade a 1 for OBJ.
Yeah you would get a bottom half first round pick for Beckham. The team that could use him the most is in your division Philly.

I wouldn't trade him for a first round pick. Just like idiot Pats fans want to trade Rob Gronkowski. Elite players matter and make differences. I wouldn't trade Beckham unless he wants insane money and you could get a first and conditional pick.

Yeah you would get a bottom half first round pick for Beckham. The team that could use him the most is in your division Philly.

I wouldn't trade him for a first round pick. Just like idiot Pats fans want to trade Rob Gronkowski. Elite players matter and make differences. I wouldn't trade Beckham unless he wants insane money and you could get a first and conditional pick.
OBJ has 2 more years on his Rookie deal.

The time is now.

Or Giants let him walk in 2.

Marrone just got a job.
1hddek.jpg

it really makes no sense.

he had to have been selling out Bradley to Khan all year.

the jags are certainly the kind of 2nd or 3rd tier team that would hire a guy like him, but it just smells wrong this way.

He just needs to mature.

I wouldn't trade him. The guy has been incredibly productive for all 3 years. And he can still get better. He's a gamebreaker and often scores on plays that basically nobody else in the league would. All the media nonsense should not be a factor. He's gotta be smarter, but the NY media is always going to get all dramatic whenever they see a chance. It is what it is.

He had a bad game...as did many good players on the team.

They have beaten what Dan Shaughnessy would call 6 tomato cans and the Giants.
Green Bay wasn't as good as that game yesterday's score says.
Their weakness was not exploded. Dallas ran on them in GB and they will take advantage of that secondary.
I am waiting for the GB money in Vegas and then will grab Dallas.

Your own squad has gotten up close and personal with tomato cans all season long.

No thanks.

Your own squad has gotten up close and personal with tomato cans all season long.
The whole league is tomato cans according to Shaughnessy. The Patriots according to Shank are the least tomato can but still a tomato can.
Not many complete teams.
Beyond John Harbaugh there isn't a current coach in the AFC in Belichick's league.
Reid will screw up the clock
Tomlin will do Tomlin things
O'Brien will lose it.

The whole league is tomato cans according to Shaughnessy. The Patriots according to Shank are the least tomato can but still a tomato can.
Not many complete teams.
Beyond John Harbaugh there isn't a current coach in the AFC in Belichick's league.
Reid will screw up the clock
Tomlin will do Tomlin things
O'Brien will lose it.
BOB's worst nightmare is another W.

because then both him and Osweiler will be stuck in Houston.

Philly has the worst WR core in the NFL. They need weapons beyond Sproles.

Sproles retires after next year. Philly's WR's are hideous but I'm not interested in having OBJ on my team. Great player but I can live without the drama.

The G-men had no running game to keep Rodgers off the field with. Once Eli's receivers let him down with all those drops it was inevitable Rodgers would get going. They simply gave him to many chances to make a play.

I am hopeful that we will run the ball like we have all season and limit his opportunities.

My picks:

ATL - Seattle D isn't all that without Thomas among others, ATL offense too explosive. Seattle's only chance is matching points. I don't see it

PATS - Blowout

KC - Reid is unbeatable off a bye. While Pitt clearly has the talent edge on O, I think Kelce is actually the biggest mismatch in the game and will have huge game

DALLAS - Only way to beat Dallas will be to get pressure on Dak and force him into mistakes, GB doesn't have that this year with Matthews at like 50%. ATL has that with Beasley which is why I'm picking ATL to beat them next week.

My picks:

ATL - Seattle D isn't all that without Thomas among others, ATL offense too explosive. Seattle's only chance is matching points. I don't see it

PATS - Blowout

KC - Reid is unbeatable off a bye. While Pitt clearly has the talent edge on O, I think Kelce is actually the biggest mismatch in the game and will have huge game

DALLAS - Only way to beat Dallas will be to get pressure on Dak and force him into mistakes, GB doesn't have that this year with Matthews at like 50%. ATL has that with Beasley which is why I'm picking ATL to beat them next week.

I actually agree with every one of those picks though I'd be hesitant to lay the 16+. I think ATL runs SEA right out of the building.

I actually agree with every one of those picks though I'd be hesitant to lay the 16+. I think ATL runs SEA right out of the building.
NE-Houston game boils down to turnovers. To cover Houston needs NE turnovers.
NE beat Houston week 3 27-0 with Jacoby Brissett at QB.
I can't see Houston scoring more than 17 points.
I can see NE scoring anywhere from 21 to 35.

NE-Houston game boils down to turnovers. To cover Houston needs NE turnovers.
NE beat Houston week 3 27-0 with Jacoby Brissett at QB.
I can't see Houston scoring more than 17 points.
I can see NE scoring anywhere from 21 to 35.

16+ is a lot of points in an NFL game. A backdoor cover could easily happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.