NFL Thread | Page 135 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt the Pats sign Peterson. He is a terrible fit for the Pats offense.

I think they are using this visit to send a message to Blount they are going to overpay him.

Peterson is a fit for Mara's team.

I doubt the Pats sign Peterson. He is a terrible fit for the Pats offense.

I think they are using this visit to send a message to Blount they are going to overpay him.

Peterson is a fit for Mara's team.
nah, hes a criminal...hes a future poke.

there is no role for him on the Giants.

he cant play specials and we cant have a dead roster spot for a guy who will get 10 carries a game.

the RBs will be Perkins, Vereen, Darkwa and a rookie taken in the 4th or 5th.

If the Patriots trade Garappolo and use some of those picks to get Richard Sherman. Then shut the league down next year.

If the Pats get Sherman with Gilmore at the back end then undefeated season would be in play.

The Saints are seriously considering signing AP.
If Belichick is interested I would imagine Payton would be as well.

Somebody is signing Peterson. I didn't think the switch stuff would kill his market but it has. I was disgusted when it happened but thought he was dealt with.

If Peterson got Greg Hardy'ed I wouldn't complain though

If Belichick is interested I would imagine Payton would be as well.

Somebody is signing Peterson. I didn't think the switch stuff would kill his market but it has. I was disgusted when it happened but thought he was dealt with.

If Peterson got Greg Hardy'ed I wouldn't complain though
that's part of it for sure, but don't forget the 2400 career carries and the 20 games played over the last 3 years.

and hes 32.

and wants to be paid like hes 22.

that said, somebody will take a flyer on him, someone who can absorb the payroll, the dead roster spot (no specials) and the PR hit.

belichick for sure, Payton can handle the PR, don't know about rest of baggage. pokes are always in play.

Per Jeff Howe:
Marshawn Lynch update: He has privately expressed interest in playing for Patriots if talks break off with Raiders. Keep an eye on that.

If the Patriots trade Garappolo and use some of those picks to get Richard Sherman. Then shut the league down next year.

If the Pats get Sherman with Gilmore at the back end then undefeated season would be in play.

ku-xlarge.jpg

This man aint listening to the hype

A bit early, but I have a few minutes to kill so why not. Looking ahead to fantasy football 2017. Keeper league, keep two players. PPR. First keeper is Antonio Brown. Second, I have to choose from Melvin Gordon, Jay Ajayi, TY Hilton, Aaron Rodgers. My initial gut says Ajayi, but I'm not sold on it. What do others think?

If it's a 2 QB league then Rodgers.

If it's the standard 4 points for a TD pass league then Jay Ajayi will be th highest ranked guy of those guys.
Andrew Luck had shoulder surgery so he may not be 100% to start the year and Hilton is a home run recriver.
There are a lot more quality WRs if Ayaji is healthy he is a top 10 RB.

If it's a 2 QB league then Rodgers.

If it's the standard 4 points for a TD pass league then Jay Ajayi will be th highest ranked guy of those guys.
Andrew Luck had shoulder surgery so he may not be 100% to start the year and Hilton is a home run recriver.
There are a lot more quality WRs if Ayaji is healthy he is a top 10 RB.
Yeah. Its one QB league and its 4 points for a TD pass.

A bit early, but I have a few minutes to kill so why not. Looking ahead to fantasy football 2017. Keeper league, keep two players. PPR. First keeper is Antonio Brown. Second, I have to choose from Melvin Gordon, Jay Ajayi, TY Hilton, Aaron Rodgers. My initial gut says Ajayi, but I'm not sold on it. What do others think?

I picked up Ajayi close to halfway through the season last year, was an absolute steal for me.

Goodell will make sure no poseurs show up v the patsies next year.

No more seattles or atlantas.

Sending the A-Team...

Eli+Manning+NFC+Championship+New+York+Giants+lnDCgLALmLil.jpg
Get there as I am sure the Pats will be playing Championship weekend like they have the past 6 years.

Get there as I am sure the Pats will be playing Championship weekend like they have the past 6 years.
Put pads my on flag football team, let us play the patsies schedule...and we'd get there too.

Put pads my on flag football team, let us play the patsies schedule...and we'd get there too.
Pats play 6 games against AFC East.
Then the other 3 AFC first place teams.
And rotate another AFC division and NFC division.

The schedule crap is funny because the schedules change each year depending on the divisions in rotation. Too bad we don't get to play the Redskins and Eagles 4 times each year.

The only difference is the Fins haven't been like the Cowboys.

Jets = Eagles Both loser teams in Green that are competitive but jealous of their rivals who are more successful and win SBs. Both make conference title games and lose.

Bills = Redskins Old money powers. 1980s and 1990s called.

Cowboys and Dolphins glamour franchises. Each only have 1 playoff win since 1998.

Status
Not open for further replies.