NFL Thread | Page 133 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Jason LaConfora
Browns are fixated on the 3rd round pick in 2018, leading many to believe they're out to deal bevy of picks to NE for Jimmy G

Cleveland has 3 first rounds picks in 2017/2018
4 2nd round picks and 4 3rd round picks.

Belichick is going to own a lot of draft capital for Jimmy G.

thoughts on Marshall to the Giants??

could be the best 3 WRs unit there is.

id like a pass catching TE...AND...Anthony Fasano.

still got to find a LT...

Not sure if there is enough balls to go around, you need to fix your ol big time.

LOL from Mary Kay Cabot
I'm told #Patriots would likely want #Browns No. 1 overall this yr & prob 1st in '18 for Jimmy. 12+ prob won't do it

Belichick is a Jedi I can't wait for the terms of this trade for KaiserUEO to go insane.

Not sure if there is enough balls to go around, you need to fix your ol big time.
Oh, there will be enough catches for all, but yeah...2nd year in a row I'm not sure what the OL plan is.

LOL from Mary Kay Cabot
I'm told #Patriots would likely want #Browns No. 1 overall this yr & prob 1st in '18 for Jimmy. 12+ prob won't do it

Belichick is a Jedi I can't wait for the terms of this trade for KaiserUEO to go insane.
I know they're cheating...but damn if I can't figure out how.

LOL from Mary Kay Cabot

Lol, if the Patriots get the #1 overall pick for Garappolo, I will have to eat some serious crow.

Rumor going around that Donta Hightower is expected to sign with the Titans today.

Rumor going around that Donta Hightower is expected to sign with the Titans today.
Not worried about the Titans I worry about have the Dolphins signing Zeus.

Belichick has turned down the 12th, 33rd and Eagles 2018 2nd pick for Garappolo.
I don't get it. That seems like a lot.

Not worried about the Titans I worry about have the Dolphins signing Zeus.

Belichick has turned down the 12th, 33rd and Eagles 2018 2nd pick for Garappolo.
I don't get it. That seems like a lot.

Depending on who you ask, some of the Browns writers are saying the Browns haven't even talked to New England this offseason lol.

If the Patriots have actually turned all that down for Jimmy, it only makes sense if they think Brady has like one year left. It just doesn't make sense to hang onto him if they're getting that good an offer and believe Brady will actually play a lot longer like he says he will.

Depending on who you ask, some of the Browns writers are saying the Browns haven't even talked to New England this offseason lol.

If the Patriots have actually turned all that down for Jimmy, it only makes sense if they think Brady has like one year left. It just doesn't make sense to hang onto him if they're getting that good an offer and believe Brady will actually play a lot longer like he says he will.
imo, there is no way in hell the browns are trading picks to the patsies.

their fancy new saber-metric guy isn't doing all this work to ship them to NE for an untested QB when he can draft 3 of them if he wants.

RUMOR that Houston may give up the farm for Garopollo if they don't get Romo.

I think the Browns are playing this smart. They have enough picks to make the trade IF they want to. Why not wait till next month, closer to the draft, then give the Pats the trade offer YOU want to give them and say take it or leave it cause you don't have any better offer on the table at this time. The Pats might leave it but you won't be held up and you won't have to go back and forth for 7 or 8 weeks over this and at worse you still own a stock-pile of draft picks.

RUMOR that Houston may give up the farm for Garopollo if they don't get Romo.

I think the Browns are playing this smart. They have enough picks to make the trade IF they want to. Why not wait till next month, closer to the draft, then give the Pats the trade offer YOU want to give them and say take it or leave it cause you don't have any better offer on the table at this time. The Pats might leave it but you won't be held up and you won't have to go back and forth for 7 or 8 weeks over this and at worse you still own a stock-pile of draft picks.
The farm?
JJ Watt and first round pick? Or Two first rounders.

I love Bill Belichick.
He trades for Brandin Cooks and Kony Ealy for 3 draft picks.

Revenge of Pats. He wants #6.

I love Bill Belichick.
He trades for Brandin Cooks and Kony Ealy for 3 draft picks.

Revenge of Pats. He wants #6.

I'm ok with this trade. The saints need to use those draft picks on defense. I'm sure you're glad you kept Butler. You aren't winning #6 if NOLA makes it there.:).

When Belichick trades Jimmy G and gets these picks back I won't stop cackling.

He is loading up. I expect Denver to trade for Romo this weekend.

The Patriots are dominating the offseason right now. Don't get how the rest of the league is so slow. Brady probably going to play until she's 50 smh.

C54wKgyWUAQok4N.jpg

" I said no days off"

LOL Patriots are getting odds to go 19-0 next year.

Please don't go 16-0 next year. Thankfully we play at Denver and always lose there.

LOL Patriots are getting odds to go 19-0 next year.

Please don't go 16-0 next year. Thankfully we play at Denver and always lose there.
Giants v patsies Pt III 2017

Revenge of the NFL

We know 1 Mann who can kill the cheaters...

Giants v patsies Pt III 2017

Revenge of the NFL

We know 1 Mann who can kill the cheaters...
I actually want another SB with Giants now that we got 5.
It's the only thing left for Brady/Belichick.

I actually want another SB with Giants now that we got 5.
It's the only thing left for Brady/Belichick.
It would make for 1 hell of a storyline, no matter which way it ended.

Although there's only 1 proper and correct way...

Eli is clearly, The Last Jedi...

Status
Not open for further replies.