NFL Thread | Page 150 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
good thing for Jay he's playing with Miami's offense now and not Chicago's.
Denver and Chicago were those stats.
You can't possibly believe Miami even with Tannehill was going to compete with New England this year.

Miami's offense what upgrades did they make?
New England shut them down the second game and the first game New England raced out to a 28 point lead and then Garapolio got hurt.

New England isn't worrying about Jay Cutler. It's Ben Rothlisberger, David Carr.

Denver and Chicago were those stats.
You can't possibly believe Miami even with Tannehill was going to compete with New England this year.

Miami's offense what upgrades did they make?
New England shut them down the second game and the first game New England raced out to a 28 point lead and then Garapolio got hurt.

New England isn't worrying about Jay Cutler. It's Ben Rothlisberger, David Carr.

We'll see.

Can't break a huddle, can't get the ball within 20 yard of his target, sounds like a Jet.
DGwWK7CXcAQXtrx

Kaiser made a nice picture.

I think the Dolphins can still win 6 or 7 games with Cutler at the helm. There's certainly much worse teams out there.

The Jets though...

I think the Dolphins can still win 6 or 7 games with Cutler at the helm. There's certainly much worse teams out there.

The Jets though...
The team's improved across the board. If cutler sucks/gets hurt we still have Matt Moore who's arguably the most serviceable backup in the league behind jimmy g. He was put into a bad situation, alongside ajayi, with a tattered OL in that pittsburgh game. I expect another 9-10 win season, regardless of schedule. A defense with Wake/Suh/reshad jones all healthy is a formidable one.

Have you looked at the Pats roster?
The injury bug right now is there biggest threat.
Not the Dolphins or Bills.
I like the Steelers and cannot argue with this.

Any given sunday hombre.

Any truth to rumor Brady plays till they get a big enough lead, then lets garafolo close it out??

Any given sunday hombre.
In a one game season of course but I was referring to the AFC East games.

This year's Patriots team is the deepest roster in the NFL in a decade. I am not blowing smoke.

They upgraded their WR core big time. Cooks
They upgraded their CB core big time. Gilmore
They have depth at LB and RB. Harris, Hightower, Roberts, Van Noy. White, Burkhead, Gillslee, Lewis
They have a good backup TE behind the best TE in the league. Allen
They have good DE developing in Brandon Flowers. With a couple of other guys who can get pressure.
They added a quality backup LT/RT.
They have a stud backup QB.

If the Pats don't go atleast 13-3 they have underachieved.

Any truth to rumor Brady plays till they get a big enough lead, then lets garafolo close it out??
Rumor is Jimmy G may start either week 4 at home versus Carolina or on the road Thursday night week 5 at Tampa.
Belichick hasn't said it but with Brady being 40 and Carolina being a physical team playing 4 days later on the road would be tough.

With this roster Garapolio should see the field in the 4th quarter numerous times this year.

Rumor is Jimmy G may start either week 4 at home versus Carolina or on the road Thursday night week 5 at Tampa.
Belichick hasn't said it but with Brady being 40 and Carolina being a physical team playing 4 days later on the road would be tough.

With this roster Garapolio should see the field in the 4th quarter numerous times this year.
Yeah, I can see BB doing some wacky QB things this year.

Antything and everything will be on the table.

From what u said, to having Brady sit a few series, to a quick hook...

All to keep him fresh, get jg work and a reason to stay next year.

The Jets though...

I can see them winning 9 or 10 games, right now doing my preseason picks I have it between the Chiefs and Phins for the last playoff spot in the Afc.

So this preseason game (HOU @ CAR) is supposed to be on NFLN but is blacked out for me in upstate NY.

Makes a lotta sense Roger.

Guys on Bills msg board I read say Watson looks pretty good.

So this preseason game (HOU @ CAR) is supposed to be on NFLN but is blacked out for me in upstate NY.

Makes a lotta sense Roger.

Guys on Bills msg board I read say Watson looks pretty good.
How is that possible??

Do U live within the Bills 'official' territory?

I didn't check the game last night as it was fun to watch the Yankees in a laugher, but I'll be sure to put on NFLN tonight to see if I'm getting that Bronco-Bear game.

How is that possible??

Do U live within the Bills 'official' territory?

I didn't check the game last night as it was fun to watch the Yankees in a laugher, but I'll be sure to put on NFLN tonight to see if I'm getting that Bronco-Bear game.

I'm in Steuben county, 90 mins southeast of Rochester. The "official" Bills area is supposedly a straight line down from ROC.

Makes no sense to black my area out of that game.

Yanks game was fun last night. Damn sox can't lose tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.