NFL Thread | Page 160 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dolphins have a three-week stretch where they play at LA then at New York and in London. Plus their bye week was before playing New England congratulations NFL. You really screwed them

Dolphins have a three-week stretch where they play at LA then at New York and in London. Plus their bye week was before playing New England congratulations NFL. You really screwed them
Game should've been moved to Kansas City or somewhere of the like.

Couldnt put this game in a SEC or BIG 12 stadium? Jesus H. There goes my year

Couldnt put this game in a SEC or BIG 12 stadium? Jesus H. There goes my year
No those stadiums don't have the real time replay wiring setup with New York.

The game would have to be played in an NFL stadium.

The Fins are losing a game to London. So the owner didn't want to lose 2 home games.

That is why the Fins-Bucs game is week 11 now.

Tampa wanted the game in Charlotte/Atlanta/Jacksonville.

The Fins are losing a game to London. So the owner didn't want to lose 2 home games.

Why the hell do I root for this organization

DJDd75dUwAAtWHM.jpg

That's horseshi-. Good for you NFL. Was there no way to add a thursday night or friday game?

I don't think they wanted to push the date up because they wanted people evacuating Florida; not sticking around until the last minute to see the football game.

But it seems like they could have moved it to another stadium relatively easily if they wanted to.

The NFL needed to step in and make them whole, but I think this was more about the fans than anything else.

Here comes the hurricane, worst ever and you can't see it because your house is under water but find are up 7 in Atlanta...

Moving it to Friday, which on paper sounds great...also a bad idea as people are trying to evacuate.

Jets are +2000 on 5Dimes to go 0-16 this season.
Wow these odds might be too good to pass up.

I want to see Bills Mafia body slam Al Michaels through a flaming table.

Gillislee is a nobody for Buffalo - Goes to NE and the announcers treat him like Adrian Peterson.

Alex Smith is so annoying. Is it just me, or does he seem to pressure himself every time he drops back.

Crowd is all over Roger. To quote Kaiser it's glorious.

The Patriots rival isn't another team it's the freaking Commissioner.

I get the Goodell hate - I don't care for him either - but the whole booing him endlessly thing has jumped the shark. It's getting tiresome.

I'll make a prediction that by the end of the year it will be clear that Carson Wentz is the best QB in the NFC East and one of the better QBs in the NFL. Problem will be that the Eagle defense (particularly the secondary) is not as good as NYG's so they probably will be on the outside looking in come playoff time.

I'll make a prediction that by the end of the year it will be clear that Carson Wentz is the best QB in the NFC East and one of the better QBs in the NFL. Problem will be that the Eagle defense (particularly the secondary) is not as good as NYG's so they probably will be on the outside looking in come playoff time.

dr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.