NFL Thread | Page 185 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And how’s that working out?
You make it sound like I care if I am wrong. I give my opinion. I get some right and some wrong.

I am happy it’s not a shootout.

You make it sound like I care if I am wrong. I give my opinion. I get some right and some wrong.

I am happy it’s not a shootout.
I’m just giving you ish, man.

I should have factored in the chitty Thursday Night Football factor.

This is the sloppiest Patriots game I have seen since 2014 against Minnesota.

I should have factored in the chitty Thursday Night Football factor.

This is the sloppiest Patriots game I have seen since 2014 against Minnesota.
I didn’t realize it either, otherwise I would have mentioned it.

That kick was Folked Up.

He should just leave now as he is being cut tomorrow.

Awful Thursday night game.

Both teams sloppy.

Patriots D was solid.

Tampa kicker gave them the game.

That kick was Folked Up.

That was brutal. Not going to blame anyone for a 56 yarder, but a pro needs to make from 49 and that 31 yarder was jut pathetic. I think at that point, you could tell he's having mental issues - not good for an NFL kicker. Last night was bad enough but I didn't realize he had a bad game last week also.

I'm not even mad at Folk honestly. I'm mad at the front office for keeping him on the roster in Week 1, and it's flat out negligent that he survived last week.

And I'm mad at the coaching staff for even attempting the 56 and 49 yarder. Even in Folk's "good" days, he doesn't make those kicks.

Also mad at Cameron Brate for dropping a perfectly thrown touchdown pass which forced us to settle for a Folk missed field goal.

Nick Folk good lord

That kick was Folked Up.

That was brutal. Not going to blame anyone for a 56 yarder, but a pro needs to make from 49 and that 31 yarder was jut pathetic. I think at that point, you could tell he's having mental issues - not good for an NFL kicker. Last night was bad enough but I didn't realize he had a bad game last week also.
He gone.

He gone.

Is he actually? I just tried to see if there was anything out there yet, but can't find anything.

I wonder if he cleaned out his locker last night...

That was awful.

Is he actually? I just tried to see if there was anything out there yet, but can't find anything.

That was awful.

Not official - but apparently the GM stopped the coach on the way off the field to briefly discuss the issue. Not a good sign.

I'm not even mad at Folk honestly. I'm mad at the front office for keeping him on the roster in Week 1, and it's flat out negligent that he survived last week.

And I'm mad at the coaching staff for even attempting the 56 and 49 yarder. Even in Folk's "good" days, he doesn't make those kicks.

Also mad at Cameron Brate for dropping a perfectly thrown touchdown pass which forced us to settle for a Folk missed field goal.
Kicking the 49 yard FG after it was 4th and 1 was stupid.
Martin was running hard all game long and on 3rd down Koetter stupidly used Rodgers.

On the Patriots side they went heavy conservative in the 4th and just shut it down l.

Nobody cares but you.

1. Rings???

CHECK

2. Stats???

CHECK

3. Other bullshit in case you don't have the top 2 checked???

Not Applicable because they are both...CHECKED!!!!

Fantasy football has really ruined this type of thing.

When the Giants drafted Eli, the hope was 2 rings. He did that and wasn't exactly an innocent bystander in those runs. Wether or not the Giants wasted some of his seasons is a debate, I guess, but it is what it is.

The rings are what its all about.

Fantasy football has really ruined this type of thing.

When the Giants drafted Eli, the hope was 2 rings. He did that and wasn't exactly an innocent bystander in those runs. Wether or not the Giants wasted some of his seasons is a debate, I guess, but it is what it is.

The rings are what its all about.
Exactly.

Can't use the Dan Marino awards argument against all.

Why? Because you can't use the rings argument against Dan Marino.

And BTW: Eli = Dan in career playoff wins...just sayin.

That was awful.
I have no idea, I just wanted to say it.

I have no idea, I just wanted to say it.
It doesn't work that way, despite us as fans would love it if teams just told guys to not get on the bus.

I would expect a line of kickers rotating through on a tryout basis this weekend before 1 may get a head to head chance next Wednesday.

Amazing you guys continue to have problems finding a kicker.

The AFC south is anyone's division right now and I like my teams schedule the rest of the way.

Awful Thursday night game.

Both teams sloppy.

Patriots D was solid.

Tampa kicker gave them the game.

The Pats need to do something about their line. The Buc's are the worst pass rushing team in the league and were getting free shots on Brady off play action.

Agreed. Told a Pats fan friend today that Gronk or not, the only way they win this year is to keep Brady clean. And that isn't happening tonight.

Yep. One thing that exposes Brady to greater risk is not having Gronk in his check-downs.

Can the NFL please stop these color rush jerseys.
The Patriots are in all white and it’s ungodly and not their look at all.

Seems people are starting to see that the gadget unis are a smoke-screen for the bad football. The guys just aren't ready. Especially given the limitations under the most recent CBA. TNF is just another bad idea.

It doesn't work that way, despite us as fans would love it if teams just told guys to not get on the bus.

I would expect a line of kickers rotating through on a tryout basis this weekend before 1 may get a head to head chance next Wednesday.
53c0eee88aad0fd3d71afa37951e7f4c.jpg

The Pats need to do something about their line. The Buc's are the worst pass rushing team in the league and were getting free shots on Brady off play action.
Patriots OL is 4/5s okay.

Their LT is awful or hurt and that is. Causing breakdowns.

They need to clean that up.

Joe Thomas to New England cleans that up.

I would give Solder away to the Giants today.

Status
Not open for further replies.