NFL Thread | Page 187 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 10 o'clock and Chris Foerster is still not fired for making videos of himself doing lines at work then sending them to a prostitute.

Crazy world.

Edit: And as soon as I post this, he resigns...

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but the Alex Smith lead Chiefs offense looks like the 99 Rams.
Chiefs look really good and they didnt have all their weapons last night.

Just like when the Patriots drafted Garrapolo in the 2nd round it caused Brady to up his game with 2 SBs in 3 years the Chiefs drafting Mahomes caused Smith to up his game.

Smith is actually throwing beyond 5 yards from the LOS scrimmage constantly now.

KC, Denver, New England look like playoff teams.
The other 3 berths in the AFC are up in air.

Rothlisberger looks old. Your point on the 2004 QB class is right.

You have to let it go that Eli beat your Patriots @ss not once but twice in the Super Bowl. He made the big throws. Let it go.
Honestly 5 SBs I am fine.

I just find Eli to be a fun target.(Kaiser razzes my teams so I am giving him friendly banter back)

If the Patriots didn’t have 5 titles I would actually dislike Eli.

Honestly 5 SBs I am fine.

I just find Eli to be a fun target.(Kaiser razzes my teams so I am giving him friendly banter back)

If the Patriots didn’t have 5 titles I would actually dislike Eli.
I don't think so. It is a resentment. He made the '07 team just another Super Bowl loser instead of some historic team. And then he did it again. Therapy can help. other than the cheating accusations, Giant fans don't think about Brady.

I don't think so. It is a resentment. He made the '07 team just another Super Bowl loser instead of some historic team. And then he did it again. Therapy can help. other than the cheating accusations, Giant fans don't think about Brady.
LOL resentment?
I don’t care anymore for the Giants losses in the Super Bowl than the Packers loss in SB 31.

You are wrong on this one. I am giving Kaiser friendly jabs. He loves Eli like I do Brady. I didn’t troll the Giants thread out of courtesy.

Patriots seasons are failures now if they don’t win the Super Bowl. That expectation is crazy. I don’t resent Eli Manning. Peyton was a rival that the Patriots had not Eli. Even Superman has kypronite.

Last edited:
LOL resentment?
I don’t care anymore for the Giants losses in the Super Bowl than the Packers loss in SB 31.

You are wrong on this one. I am giving Kaiser friendly jabs. He loves Eli like I do Brady. I didn’t troll the Giants thread out of curiosity.

Patriots seasons are failures now if they don’t win the Super Bowl. That expectation is crazy. I don’t resent Eli Manning. Peyton was a rival that the Patriots had not Eli. Even Superman has kypronite.
I don't care anymore for the Giant losses in the Super Bowl than the Packers loss in SB 31. Yeah, you do. That would be like saying that the Red Sox loss to the Rays in '08 is the same as the Red Sox loss to the Yanks in '03. How many packer fans do you know? How many Giants fans do you know?

I don't care anymore for the Giant losses in the Super Bowl than the Packers loss in SB 31. Yeah, you do.
I can tell you for a fact it’s true.
SB 31 no Boston team had ever won a championship in my lifetime.
That loss was a championship round loss.

By the time February 2008 had come around the Patriots had won 3 SBs and the Red Sox 2 WS.

Being spoiled the loss didn’t hurt anymore. You aren’t getting the point of my post and arguing a point that doesn’t exist.

I mean feel free to think whatever but I am telling you I don’t resent the NY Giants.

They won. Their D was awesome. If you can’t razz somebody when their team struggles when can you?
If Brady/Patriots were struggling Kaiser would be teasing me and Pats fans.

I can tell you for a fact it’s true.
SB 31 no Boston team had ever won a championship in my lifetime.
That loss was a championship round loss.

By the time February 2008 had come around the Patriots had won 3 SBs and the Red Sox 2 WS.

Being spoiled the loss didn’t hurt anymore. You aren’t getting the point of my post and arguing a point that doesn’t exist.

I mean feel free to think whatever but I am telling you I don’t resent the NY Giants.

They won. Their D was awesome. If you can’t razz somebody when their team struggles when can you?
If Brady/Patriots were struggling Kaiser would be teasing me and Pats fans.
I'm doing that now.

I don't care anymore for the Giant losses in the Super Bowl than the Packers loss in SB 31. Yeah, you do. That would be like saying that the Red Sox loss to the Rays in '08 is the same as the Red Sox loss to the Yanks in '03. How many packer fans do you know? How many Giants fans do you know?
If the Red Sox had won WS in 1998, 1999, 2001 then the loss in 2003 wouldn’t have been big.

You aren’t factoring in previous titles.

When you have championships a loss in the championship isn’t as tough when you multiple ones. Plus the Giants-Patriots aren’t rivals.

I'm doing that now.
He's just upset because the patsies won 3 titles when cheating and 2 because of boneheaded coaching decisions where they had clearly lost.

This he only 2 legitimate championships they could've had, were the 2 Eli took from him including the glorious 18-1 game.

Both of which now mean that in retirement, both Eli and tommyboy can put HOF after their name when signing autographs...and it bothers him to no end.

Eli, for he record, is playing just fine this year, given the circumstances.

He's just upset because the patsies won 3 titles when cheating and 2 because of boneheaded coaching decisions where they had clearly lost.

This he only 2 legitimate championships they could've had, were the 2 Eli took from him including the glorious 18-1 game.

Both of which now mean that in retirement, both Eli and tommyboy can put HOF after their name when signing autographs...and it bothers him to no end.

You could have done better.

Could they go on tour, Eli being Mookie and Tommy being Buckner?

Needs Diggs and Cohen to go big tonight, down 40 in fantasy

0610-new-england-launch-1.jpg

Tom is doing fine.
Manning brothers combined have less.

You could have done better.
I don't bounce back like I used to after 16 straight hours of drinking.

It's nice to have a full day of playoff baseball to watch today.

Chiefs look really good and they didnt have all their weapons last night.

Just like when the Patriots drafted Garrapolo in the 2nd round it caused Brady to up his game with 2 SBs in 3 years the Chiefs drafting Mahomes caused Smith to up his game.

Smith is actually throwing beyond 5 yards from the LOS scrimmage constantly now.

KC, Denver, New England look like playoff teams.
The other 3 berths in the AFC are up in air.

Rothlisberger looks old. Your point on the 2004 QB class is right.

I'm not giving up on Oakland yet. Their next two games are home division games vs. SD and KC. They go 0-2 it's over.

I'm not giving up on Oakland yet. Their next two games are home division games vs. SD and KC. They go 0-2 it's over.
People have been ripping the NE D but the raiders D hasn’t been that good.

They got lit up by the Redskins and Ravens not exactly big powerhouse offenses.

Raiders schedule is hard. I see them going 8-8 to 9-7.

The Raiders defense sucking isn't a revelation. They sucked last year too. #firenorton

Never should have got rid of the coach in favor of the front office either.

Upon further reflection, wasn't it Harbaugh who opted for CK over Smith?

Boger and Jeff Tripplet would be a good battle for worst officiating crew in the league.

I didn't see much of the game last night but it's hard for me to imagine someone worse than Tripplette

Status
Not open for further replies.