NFL Thread | Page 188 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight was classic Bradford, not the anomaly we saw against the Saints. Looking forward to the excuses...
Come on. He clearly came back too early. He was limping almost immediately.

I think the bigger concern is that look on his face. He looked like he might be thinking he's done for good.

People have been ripping the NE D but the raiders D hasn’t been that good.

They got lit up by the Redskins and Ravens not exactly big powerhouse offenses.

Raiders schedule is hard. I see them going 8-8 to 9-7.

Did people expect Oakland to have a good defense? They were awful last season and brought the same band back together.

I think the bigger concern is that look on his face. He looked like he might be thinking he's done for good.
That look is nothing new.

In case you haven't heard, Adrian Peterson traded to the Cardinals for a conditional draft pick. Chris Johnson released.

180-degree flip. Only took 2 weeks. NFL teams are afraid of sponsors and the paying public.

180-degree flip. Only took 2 weeks. NFL teams are afraid of sponsors and the paying public.

They are going to promote the works of the players in the community. Should have done this from the start. They let the issue define them.

You think this has any chance with the 9th Circuit?
Oh god if it was in the 9th circuit no chance the court of Appeals sides with the NFL.

5th and 9th are polar opposites. I still am shocked the 5th overturned as the burden of irreparable harm should have easily been met. The court said that the labor law CBA was over binding though and basically told Zeke article 46 gives the NFL latitude to do whatever they want.

Oh god if it was in the 9th circuit no chance the court of Appeals sides with the NFL.

5th and 9th are polar opposites. I still am shocked the 5th overturned as the burden of irreparable harm should have easily been met. The court said that the labor law CBA was over binding though and basically told Zeke article 46 gives the NFL latitude to do whatever they want.
Oh, I don't know why I said 9th circuit. I meant the Southern District of NY, where the case is headed now.

The big story in the NFC East is the Iggs are 5-1, with 4 of those games on the road.

Day2 has his theories and no amount of logic or reasoning will prevent him from sticking to those theories. Like night follows day.

NaVarro Bowman is going to get traded.
Raiders and Patriots top 2 teams interested.

I wonder if the NFL is going to start doing anything about the belligerence of fans at games. I personally feel like every time I am at a game you have people passed out/puking in the bathroom, see drunks fighting/arguing, just stuff that I could do without if I'm spending a few hundred dollars on an afternoon. Bills fans are notorious for it, but its an epidemic in the league.

I bring this up because of the video posted of a young guy brutalizing a middle aged man after being asked to sit down one too many times. The NFL has to figure something out. It gets seen at other sports/entertainment events, but I feel like its far more prevalent in pro football

NSFW:

I wonder if the NFL is going to start doing anything about the belligerence of fans at games. I personally feel like every time I am at a game you have people passed out/puking in the bathroom, see drunks fighting/arguing, just stuff that I could do without if I'm spending a few hundred dollars on an afternoon. Bills fans are notorious for it, but its an epidemic in the league.

I bring this up because of the video posted of a young guy brutalizing a middle aged man after being asked to sit down one too many times. The NFL has to figure something out. It gets seen at other sports/entertainment events, but I feel like its far more prevalent in pro football

NSFW:

I just saw this video on another site also. Just sickening. That guy better have been caught and charged.

I just saw this video on another site also. Just sickening. That guy better have been caught and charged.

The authorities did catch him on Friday and he was charged with assault. Hopefully he gets what he deserves.

They've cracked down at Mile High. They have a campaign called like 'text respect' or something, you text the number and it sends security. It's been used a lot. I would think that would be an NFL wide thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.