NFL Thread | Page 190 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as I saw the replay, I knew the call would be reversed. It's the rule that is ridiculous.

Did Miami D dominate or Ryan play poor?
1st half Miami looked pathetic.

2nd half was both Miami D and Ryan being bad Ryan.

Game ended on a Matt Ryan throwing into double coverage for a pick when they were already in FG range to tie.

I don't understand the Raiders. When they play in opposing stadiums they always have a huge contingency of fans, but when they're at home they have to tarp off the upper deck like they're a WNBA team.

87b2d951-7ee0-4d57-bbdb-095bc2cb7b84.jpg

The Ref in New York said the TE fumbled and then regained possession out of bounds.

Still I think that was a bad call. Pats were going to win anyway but it was a awful.
One of the worst calls I’ve ever seen.

It was a dreadfully bad call. This is one of the things that's wrong with the NFL: over bureaucratization. Fans come out to watch teams and players play, not to have bureaucrats in an office somewhere across the country change plays. It's as bad as that ridiculous call on the Dez Bryant TD against the Packers. Absolutely terrible.

I don't understand the Raiders. When they play in opposing stadiums they always have a huge contingency of fans, but when they're at home they have to tarp off the upper deck like they're a WNBA team.

View attachment 112722
Probably doesn't help that they're moving soon. I wouldn't root for Buffalo if they were moving to Michigan.

Not sure how they couldn't support the NFL when they sell out Warriors games with a 10 year waiting list.

View attachment 112722

Combination of a lame duck team with a stadium that is not fun to go to in a not fun part of town.

It was a dreadfully bad call. This is one of the things that's wrong with the NFL: over bureaucratization. Fans come out to watch teams and players play, not to have bureaucrats in an office somewhere across the country change plays. It's as bad as that ridiculous call on the Dez Bryant TD against the Packers. Absolutely terrible.
I don’t disagree on this one.
I think it was a bad call. It basically made the Patriots play ultra conservative cause of the 2 score lead.

I say this was a bad call but this tweet does make not feel bad.

He didn’t lose control IMO. Certainly not enough to overturn.

When he caught it back he had already touched the pylon which is technically OOB.

Probably doesn't help that they're moving soon. I wouldn't root for Buffalo if they were moving to Michigan.

Not sure how they couldn't support the NFL when they sell out Warriors games with a 10 year waiting list.
Yeah, it’s because they’re leaving more than anything.

The Saints have 3 defensive touchdowns today. The Lions have a pick 6 and punt return touchdown. Crazy game.

Status
Not open for further replies.