NFL Thread | Page 191 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta say while I thought it was bad call. The refs had this shot and got it right.
Jenkins never regained possession in bounds. When he crossed his
Left knee hit OOB.
DMNE3R2U8AE1FYa

DMNY4HcU8AAcPjq

Last edited:
What a lame bye week. Rams-Jags is the 2nd most interesting game.

I'm sure McCarthy will prove Buck & Aikman right that he's "just a winner" sans Rodgers just like last time when they sucked without him.

I'm sure McCarthy will prove Buck & Aikman right that he's "just a winner" sans Rodgers just like last time when they sucked without him.

Thats what happens when the Cowboys have a bye love us or hate us, we make things interesting.

McCarthy is the reason Aaron Rodgers only has 1 Super Bowl.

No elite coach would keep an awful defensive coordinator Dom Capers as long as McCarthy has.

Gotta say while I thought it was bad call. The refs had this shot and got it right.
Jenkins never regained possession in bounds. When he crossed his
Left knee hit OOB.
DMNE3R2U8AE1FYa

DMNY4HcU8AAcPjq

While I understand what you're saying, these photos only show that the ball came loose briefly. There's no indication there of when he got it back or when he touched OOB. Which is why my argument is still there was not the requisite "conclusive proof" with which to overturn the call on the field. Just IMHO.

i

TV didn’t show these pictures but it’s looking more and more like the correct call.

While I understand what you're saying, these photos only show that the ball came loose briefly. There's no indication there of when he got it back or when he touched OOB. Which is why my argument is still there was not the requisite "conclusive proof" with which to overturn the call on the field. Just IMHO.
I think your right. I just didn’t see a fumble at all before. Now atleast I see a fumble I don’t think it’s anywhere near Indisputable visual evidence.

This is what the NFL said.
Jenkins fumbled and per NFL rules after regaining it the first thing he needed to do is put his feet down. He didn't, therefore the fumble.

I think your right. I just didn’t see a fumble at all before. Now atleast I see a fumble I don’t think it’s anywhere near Indisputable visual evidence.

What the heck, my Jets are 3-3 and played NE tough. They showed where they've improved, and also where they still need improvement. All in all, it's been a lot more fun than the O-fer they were predicted to put up. :)

What the heck, my Jets are 3-3 and played NE tough. They showed where they've improved, and also where they still need improvement. All in all, it's been a lot more fun than the O-fer they were predicted to put up. :)
Jets could go 8-8 if they play this well and don’t switch McCown out.

They started off hot and then finished strong. 2nd and 3rd quarters they were 3 and out too many times.

It’s amazing how Kansas City owns New England. New England owns Pittsburgh and Pittsburgh owns Kansas City.

It’s amazing how Kansas City owns New England. New England owns Pittsburgh and Pittsburgh owns Kansas City.

Still can't believe that catch by Brown on the last TD. But KC just didn't play nearly well enough to win.

Still can't believe that catch by Brown on the last TD. But KC just didn't play nearly well enough to win.
Andy Reid was playoff Andy today.

Down 9 he has to kick the FG in the beginning of the 4th.
If he did they only need a FG at the end and play calling is different.

Andy Reid was playoff Andy today.

Down 9 he has to kick the FG in the beginning of the 4th.
If he did they only need a FG at the end and play calling is different.

Totally agree. Normally I love being aggressive, but at that point, you need a one score game and I said it at the time.

Kaiser is in witness protection after saying Devito should play at the start of the season.
Uhhhh, WHAT????

I doubt I made 1 post where I even joked about that possibility.

I swear...time to dig it up...at least I woke you up!
Unfortunately, you've woke me to call you a flat out liar.

Sorry.

You're a Flat Out Liar.

Playing DeVito in 2017 was never an option to consider.

I prefer not to be around stupid people, it's why I barely visit the college sports boards here now.

That just makes no sense.

Liar.

Cut the Kaiser some slack. He's curled up in the fetal position awaiting another beating for Big Blah.
While that may be the case, I don't like being slandered.

Unfortunately, you've woke me to call you a flat out liar.

Sorry.

You're a Flat Out Liar.

Playing DeVito in 2017 was never an option to consider.

I prefer not to be around stupid people, it's why I barely visit the college sports boards here now.

That just makes no sense.

Liar.

Lol struck a nerve. You’re all over the place. I give up. I remember something about the Ten Commandments on August 31st :cool:.

Lol struck a nerve. You’re all over the place. I give up. I remember something about the Ten Commandments on August 31st :cool:.
Hahahahaha!

Please.

You chose that post as a reason to slander me???

Congrats on finding a preseason post where I joked about it.

I never followed up on it.

Why?

I'll let u figure it out.

I have put u in Useless poster pile now.

And I'm still calling u a Liar.

What's up with Justin Pugh disavowing his Orange roots by mentioning his HS team and not SU? Always seems bizarre to me when players do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.