NFL Thread | Page 192 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
eagles-tropphyy-case1.jpg

The predictable go-to move by NYG fans. I get it.

At the time I hated the trade that enabled the Birds to get Wentz. Felt it was a gamble and too much to give up. Now I think it may not be very long before that trophy case has a Lombardi trophy inside it. He's the best young QB in the league. Just needs to stay healthy cuz he's a little on the reckless side.

What's up with Justin Pugh disavowing his Orange roots by mentioning his HS team and not SU? Always seems bizarre to me when players do that.
Especially on a weekend when Social Media went bonkers with anyone with a Syracuse backround. Not what I was expecting.

At the time I hated the trade that enabled the Birds to get Wentz. Felt it was a gamble and too much to give up. Now I think it may not be very long before that trophy case has a Lombardi trophy inside it. He's the best young QB in the league. Just needs to stay healthy cuz he's a little on the reckless side.

I do think Wentz is legit.

What's up with Justin Pugh disavowing his Orange roots by mentioning his HS team and not SU? Always seems bizarre to me when players do that.

Happens often, like you said. I don’t think it necessarily means anything.

He reminds me of Favre.

Happens often, like you said. I don’t think it necessarily means anything.

Agreed. Not a huge deal. It's just that it's not like SU has 15-20 former players wandering around the NFL.

He reminds me of Favre.

To be clear when I say reckless I mean with his body. He's 6'5" and 230-ish so he doesn't mind taking LBs head on. That's not smart. But not as reckless with the rock like Favre.

Especially on a weekend when Social Media went bonkers with anyone with a Syracuse backround. Not what I was expecting.

Giants already played on SNF earlier in the year. Pretty sure they only tape each team doing intros once per year and he said his high school that week, so he's stuck with it regardless of the Clemson win this week.

Giants already played on SNF earlier in the year. Pretty sure they only tape each team doing intros once per year and he said his high school that week, so he's stuck with it regardless of the Clemson win this week.

Never thought of that, but that makes a lot of
sense.

You, my friend, have a much better memory than I do.

I don't care one way or another about the Giants but I'll have to laugh if they blow this lead to an Osweiler quarterbacked team

I don't care one way or another about the Giants but I'll have to laugh if they blow this lead to an Osweiler quarterbacked team
McAdoo has relinquished his play calling responsibilities. Guys out there are playing up and playing smart. Defense is playing very well. This feels like last season.

McAdoo has relinquished his play calling responsibilities. Guys out there are playing up and playing smart. Defense is playing very well. This feels like last season.

They definitely do look much much better.

Kaepernick is suing for collusion.

He has no chance to win but go for it.

His girlfriend is why he didn’t get a job from the Ravens.

Should be playing for 3-3 tonight. SMH. They’ll win 6 or 7 aka no man’s land.

I gotta say any time a player goes by the name Jackrabbit I instantly like them a lot more.

I think Brock is going to do another SNF comeback like he did against NE 2 years ago.

I gotta say any time a player goes by the name Jackrabbit I instantly like them a lot more.

I think Brock is going to do another SNF comeback like he did against NE 2 years ago.

Yeah, he closed on that like a starving man on a taco.

I guess a blind squirrel can find a nut.

Had it been the Pats, they would have called it a TD.

So, how long before the "Romo to Green Bay" speculation begins? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.