NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened im refusing to turn the game on
Your team is so low class.
McCain throwing punches.
Suh grabbing facemasks.

Gutless POS defense.
Dolphins deserve to struggle with their Bush league bullchit cheap crap.

Your team is so low class.
McCain throwing punches.
Suh grabbing facemasks.

Gutless POS defense.
Dolphins deserve to struggle with their Bush league bullchit cheap crap.
If only their character even cracked the top 3 reasons we’re struggling.

I cant judge, games not on and i havent seen any tweets

The TD they took away from AS-J is one big reason fans are getting tired of the NFL's BS.

That’s some kind of bad turn for the Jets fans.

And..3 ejections to start the game for Denver vs. Oakland
That has to be a suspension tacked on.
Talib ripped Crabtree’s chain last year.
Crabtree punching a guy with a helmet while not wearing one himself is just stupid.

It’s weird having Nantz/Romo do the Saints vs Rams on CBS. Fully expected this game to be on FOX with Buck/Aikman.

Two scummy franchises being scummy.

I don’t care much about the AFC, but I’ve never seen anything likable about either franchise or team, ever.

Talib is an idiot and has been asking to get whupped for years, and that was an extra level of disrespect when he snatched Crabtree’s chain. Crabtree, meanwhile, was an idiot for wearing a chain in a football game. And again today for throwing horrible looking punches at helmets, with his helmet off. Nice pancake though.

Two scummy franchises being scummy.

I don’t care much about the AFC, but I’ve never seen anything likable about either franchise or team, ever.

Talib is an idiot and has been asking to get whupped for years, and that was an extra level of disrespect when he snatched Crabtree’s chain. Crabtree, meanwhile, was an idiot for wearing a chain in a football game. And again today for throwing horrible looking punches at helmets, with his helmet off. Nice pancake though.
Well DW, we both feel the same about each other's NFL teams then. LOL. The chain snatching was one of the best things I've witnessed. Deebo esque.

This Arizona-Jacksonville game which had the Jason vs. Freddy of QB matchups Gabbert vs. Bortles has become a crazy game.

Dear NFL - Can you please send somebody to play my Eagles and give us a game for at least a half?

Kind Regards.

BPO

If I were a defensive player on the Jaguars how don’t you call out Blake Bortles post game.
Man Bortles is such a horrible QB holding back a good team.

incomplete pass gives them just enuf time to beat you. sorry doug this is one's on you.
It's called the element of surprise, like faking a punt or an onsides kick. Had Lee played the fake better and caught the ball and made a run into Arizona territory, Doug would have been called smart or gamey.

Status
Not open for further replies.