NFL Thread | Page 216 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I yield to you in terms of familiarity with playoff futility.
No doubt the G-men have plenty to brag about with their SB success. I prefer to look ahead and what I see is my squad has a superstar QB just getting started while your guy is pretty well into the back nine.

eagles4.jpg

The Eagle fans are pretty chirpy for a franchise that hasn't won a damn thing.

Just having some fun. Most of it is in response to alsacs interjecting something about the Pats every other post plus he's trolling me with his eagles choke nonsense. I'm not concerned with the Cowboys tbh. They're asleep right now.

Just having some fun. Most of it is in response to alsacs interjecting something about the Pats every other post plus he's trolling me with his eagles choke nonsense. I'm not concerned with the Cowboys tbh. They're asleep right now.

I know man, your one of my favorite posters to go back and forth with.

I talk about the NFL you like to claim I am all Patriots talk which is just wrong.

I talk about the NFL you like to claim I am all Patriots talk which is just wrong.

Yes you do but you usually find a way to weave the Patriots in there one way or the other. That's fine, not a federal offense.

Eliminated from the NFC East prior to Thanksgiving. That ain't easy.
The last time the iggs went 9-1 or better...they didn’t win the Super Bowl.

Life is not quite as easy for Dink N Dak without a dominant offensive line and running game.
Dak looks pretty average without Zeke.
Not saying he isn’t a starter but he isn’t the same when he has to carry the team throwing a lot.
He isn’t Dakpernick which is what Kaiser jokingly calls him but he isn’t Russell Wilson good as a passer.

Life is not quite as easy for Dink N Dak without a dominant offensive line and running game.

Zeke makes Dak a lot better QB when he has Zeke to play with.
Zeke with the ball makes the O-line seem a lot better than they are.
Just observations, no gloating.

And I'm glad the game is over so I don't have to listen to Tony Romo any more tonight. Geez.

198-makeitstop.gif

Last edited:
The Eagle fans are pretty chirpy for a franchise that hasn't won a damn thing.

You're aware they were NFL champions in 1948, 1949, and 1960? Yes, I know it was a long time ago, but there really was football prior to the first Super Bowl. :)

You're aware they were NFL champions in 1948, 1949, and 1960? Yes, I know it was a long time ago, but there really was football prior to the first Super Bowl. :)
That is like Red Sox citing WS titles in 1903, 1912, 1915, 1916, 1918.

I'm aware, I count championships in the sb era.

I'm aware, I count championships in the sb era.
Let me know when become aware that you still have to find a QB before you can compete for your next Super Bowl.

The kids in his 2nd year, cut him some slac.
100% that he should start next year, but I'd be bringing in Fitzpatrick to support.

And when things don't get better, you'll be back in the pool in '19 wondering what happened...

100% that he should start next year, but I'd be bringing in Fitzpatrick to support.

And when things don't get better, you'll be back in the pool in '19 wondering what happened...

Um no I don't want Ryan Fitztragic, we have Cooper Rush, he has some ability.

football-nfl-championship-closeup-of-philadelphia-eagles-chuck-in-picture-id81415355

Status
Not open for further replies.