NFL Thread | Page 215 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened? You didn't pay your cable bill? Guess you don't get Philly games in the NY area. Not to worry - we're coming to the swamp in a few weeks for our annual quasi- home game. Hide the women and children. Might be a good time to rest Eli and put in the young guy.
You know me, I’m just trying to plug my iPad into this tree I’m hugging, hoping to steal my neighbors Wi-Fi so I can watch the game.

Iggs beat the Giants on a 62 yard FG at the gun...

Come on up, we will wave the tolls for you..

You know me, I’m just trying to plug my iPad into this tree I’m hugging, hoping to steal my neighbors Wi-Fi so I can watch the game.

It’s in the Eagles DNA to choke.

They look good now but the NFC is loaded.

AFC is the East NBA.
NFC is the West NBA.
Only difference is the big dog is in the AFC.

A lot has happened since that 62 yarder...

AFC is the East NBA.
NFC is the West NBA.

haha I love this Eagles will choke mantra. Is this supposed to be a thing cuz the Eagles had difficulty winning NFC championship games 10-15 years ago? You know - those same teams where none of the current roster or coaching staff were any where near the scene. Guess you've been asleep over the last decade watching franchise after franchise win titles that were supposedly cursed.

AFC is the East NBA.
NFC is the West NBA.

They've been rolling through that loaded NFC and have been kicking arse and taking names. Meanwhile your squad has been playing JV teams week after week. Gonna feel like a walkover by the time the Birds get to the Super Bowl.

haha I love this Eagles will choke mantra. Is this supposed to be a thing cuz the Eagles had difficulty winning NFC championship games 10-15 years ago? You know - those same teams where none of the current roster or coaching staff were any where near the scene. Guess you've been asleep over the last decade watching franchise after franchise win titles that were supposedly cursed.
It’s an all time thing...

6873f33b16d2e9f052956ebe0283ce0e03422c5bd2d668c794e979488c6e88b1.jpg

They've been rolling through that loaded NFC and have been kicking arse and taking names. Meanwhile your squad has been playing JV teams week after week. Gonna feel like a walkover by the time the Birds get to the Super Bowl.

Lets not get into a pissing match with the Pats here, they have 5 sbs in the past 15 years, you haven't been to a sb in 13 years.

Ravens, Broncos, Steelers, Colts have won titles in that timeframe such JV teams.
How many SBs do the Eagles have again.

Brady and Belichick are greatness.

Lets not get into a pissing match with the Pats here, they have 5 sbs in the past 15 years, you haven't been to a sb in 13 years.
The Patriots have 7 SB appearances in Brady’s 16 seasons.
If they make it this year that would be 8 in 16 basically every other year they reach the SB.

Their greatness in a league of parity is unbelievable.

Y'all gonna have so much egg on your face when the Vikings win the Superbowl.

Y'all gonna have so much egg on your face when the Vikings win the Superbowl.
I would enjoy that as it would be an opportunity for another first.
Winning the Super Bowl on the road after winning the first OT SB last year.

Yeah I remember that SB 13 years ago. That's the one the cheaters spied on us and knew all of our plays. Revenge will be sweet.

Ravens, Broncos, Steelers, Colts have won titles in that timeframe such JV teams.
How many SBs do the Eagles have again.

Brady and Belichick are greatness.

Talking about this year, pal. I could care less about what happened in the past. Irrelevant.

Yeah I remember that SB 13 years ago. That's the one the cheaters spied on us and knew all of our plays. Revenge will be sweet.
lol okay Arlen Specter.
You don’t know Spygate if you claim they had the plays.
The accusation had to do with defensive play calls had nothing to do with McNabb literally puking in the 4th Q and the longest 2 minute drive ever.

Talking about this year, pal. I could care less about what happened in the past. Irrelevant.

The Eagle fans are pretty chirpy for a franchise that hasn't won a damn thing.

lol okay Arlen Specter.
You don’t know Spygate if you claim they had the plays.
The accusation had to do with defensive play calls had nothing to do with McNabb literally puking in the 4th Q and the longest 2 minute drive ever.

I get all of the various "gates" with your squad mixed up. Hard to keep track.

Well, let's not forget 1948, 1949, and 1960. ;)

No doubt the G-men have plenty to brag about with their SB success. I prefer to look ahead and what I see is my squad has a superstar QB just getting started while your guy is pretty well into the back nine.

Status
Not open for further replies.