NFL Thread | Page 246 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Brady is fine with every other Patriot working with Guerrero except JG??? That’s pretty messed up.
Guerrero is bad dude that is probably better for Jimmy G:
Guerrero is the worst thing about Brady and he is Brady’s private guy it’s not blackballing him.

Lol, why? It’s one thing to not go out of your way to work with a teammate on his footwork or something...let the coaches do that? Fine. It’s a whole other thing to not let the trainer that you’re pushing on everybody else help the guy get healthy. If true, that’s way too petty and crazy for me.
Guerrero is a bad dude.
It is a nonstory who cares if Brady doesn’t want his private guy working with Garrapolo. It’s not a team employee.
This isn’t a story if that is all it is.

LOL - there was conflict in the Dunder-Mifflin accounting department. Of course there's going to be some bumping of egos in the NFL's most intense and successful lockerroom. This is a non-story hit piece ESPN put out because hating on the Patriots get clicks.

LOL - there was conflict in the Dunder-Mifflin accounting department. Of course there's going to be some bumping of egos in the NFL's most intense and successful lockerroom. This is a non-story hit piece ESPN put out because hating on the Patriots get clicks.
This.
It’s obvious Belichick wanted Jimmy G.
Kraft said Brady isn’t wearing another jersey.
Belichick is back channeling he didn’t endorse the decision.
Brady and Belichick have never been best buds it’s a business relationship.
Brady won. Story over.
The rest is all drama to feed Patriots haters thirst.

Guerrero is a bad dude.
It is a nonstory who cares if Brady doesn’t want his private guy working with Garrapolo. It’s not a team employee.
This isn’t a story if that is all it is.

It’s not his “private guy” if he has an office in the building and is working with a big chunk of the players and is sitting in on team meetings - even if it was for a short period of time. That all means that the organization has given him some credence.

I’m not saying any of this means anything significant or that the Pats are falling like a house of cards or that the big 3 is weeks away from permanent separation.

Just that Brady seems to think of himself in the same way David Koresh thought of himself.

It’s not his “private guy” if he has an office in the building and is working with a big chunk of the players and is sitting in on team meetings - even if it was for a short period of time. That all means that the organization has given him some credence.

I’m not saying any of this means anything significant or that the Pats are falling like a house of cards or that the big 3 is weeks away from permanent separation.

Just that Brady seems to think of himself in the same way David Koresh thought of himself.
Guerrero is a private contractor.
He runs the TB12 medical center.
He is Brady’s guy he isn’t a team employee.
Belichick was smart to ban him from team facility.

Brady is clearly a Fluckin wacko cultist, Kraft thinks the success is all because of him and Belichick is clearly going to be the next Giants coach.

Hell, McDaniels might come with him.
Belichick and Brady are both equally responsible.
Brady has taken below market contracts his entire run and that extramoney on the cap has been essential. Having a supermodel who makes 50+ million per year has helped the Patriots salary cap.
Belichick is a genius coach but he needs an elite QB.
Honestly if the run ends Patriots fans will have no complaints 18 years is insane. 7 SB appearances, 5 titles, and 11 AFC title game appearances is a joke.

A loss in the title game is a failure of a year season think about that.

Guerrero is a private contractor.
He runs the TB12 medical center.
He is Brady’s guy he isn’t a team employee.
Belichick was smart to ban him from team facility.
When BB is with the Giants, the 1st thing Kraft will do is reinstate Guerrero.

Seriously, you do realize that Bill’s kids will come with McDaniels, BB will ‘retire’...and get an office at 1925 Giants Drive.

Belichick and Brady are both equally responsible.
Brady has taken below market contracts his entire run and that extramoney on the cap has been essential. Having a supermodel who makes 50+ million per year has helped the Patriots salary cap.
Belichick is a genius coach but he needs an elite QB.
Honestly if the run ends Patriots fans will have no complaints 18 years is insane. 7 SB appearances, 5 titles, and 11 AFC title game appearances is a joke.

A loss in the title game is a failure of a year season think about that.
Oh I agree.

All this is just arguing over how to set up the velvet ropes outside the museum.

When BB is with the Giants, the 1st thing Kraft will do is reinstate Guerrero.

Seriously, you do realize that Bill’s kids will come with McDaniels, BB will ‘retire’...and get an office at 1925 Giants Drive.
Nah Kraft stays out of football. Brady is the first time he has gotten involved with football since Belichick.
If Guerrero drives Belichick out Patriots fans will be pissed at Guerrero and I doubt Kraft will want that wrath.
Brady is the only one allowed to work with Guerrero at the team facility.
Belichick isn’t going to be a HC anywhere else I know your joking but McDaniels could be the NYG Guy.

Interesting thing about the way the next round of playoffs is structured. The 3 and 6 seeds already know who they will be playing if they win and can focus their next game prep. The teams with byes each have three potential opponents and the 4 and 5 seeds could be playing either of the teams with byes.

Probably not that big an advantage but thought it was interesting.

Another bizarre aspect is that the LAR are guaranteed eight days off til their next game while CAR and NO will only have six days off if they win (and LAR wins). That two day differential is kind of a big deal.

Dear lord i ipe the phins trade parker while he still has value, and resign landry.

Mark my words Landry will have a 120 reception 1150 yard and 12 touchdown year next year.

10 years 100 million for John Gruden.
Raiders doing Raider things.
That is...well, that is...

Good point.

Good lord.

And don’t let him in the pregame meeting today or tomorrow!!!

10 years 100 million for John Gruden.
Raiders doing Raider things.

10 years is so ridiculously long. People seem to forget how the Bucs were mediocre for years and that he got fired. It’s like they only remember the couple years with the Raiders and the TB Super Bowl.

Did you actually read it? It's actually very well-written and interesting. It's not a "hit piece" at all. Unless you're a Patriot homer or Brady fanboy.

Did you actually read it? It's actually very well-written and interesting. It's not a "hit piece" at all. Unless you're a Patriot homer or Brady fanboy.
BB comes off as the hero there, it was likely leaked by him.

I believe it.

And yes Alsacs, I don’t believe he will be the patsies HC next year, nor do I believe either 1 of his top lieutenants will either.

I also believe he had smart wording in his contract, there will be an office where I can drop off donuts each morning for him...

I believe it.

And yes Alsacs, I don’t believe he will be the patsies HC next year, nor do I believe either 1 of his top lieutenants will either.

I also believe he had smart wording in his contract, there will be an office where I can drop off donuts each morning for him...

I’ve heard he prefers the eggplant calzone from Paisano’s

I’ve heard he prefers the eggplant calzone from Paisano’s
Hey, it’s been a long time since him and John Mara used to run up and down the streets of Manhattan back in the 80s, but the bond is still there.

He’s 1 of us.

Once a Giant...

I believe it.

Just stop.
Belichick isn’t working with Gettleman.
Belichick is the only voice.
I could see Belichick retiring and McDaniels taking the Giants job.
Patricia is going to Detroit.

Nobody knows what is in Belichick’s contract. You are speculating and I have no clue. Belichick’s compensation has never been said publicly.

Just stop.
Belichick isn’t working with Gettleman.
Belichick is the only voice.
I could see Belichick retiring and McDaniels taking the Giants job.
Patricia is going to Detroit.

Nobody knows what is in Belichick’s contract. You are speculating and I have no clue. Belichick’s compensation has never been said publicly.

You're busting on someone for asserting speculation and inference as fact?

Oy.

Status
Not open for further replies.