NFL Thread | Page 256 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He hates the league more than I criticize John Mara.
id45.gif

;)

In 12 years when the league revealed to have been a massive media-driven fraud I will be vindacated

Anyone watching this game who doesn’t get that is utterly clueless

The Patriots have once again been outplayed on the field. But lead

This game is over unless NE O gagged.
Tennessee will move the ball and get scores but NE O will take advantage of their RBs and Gronk.

Romo is so good at quickly pointing out the open man that the QB didn't throw it to.

Of course, it wasn't fun to see that over and over and over and over again last week.

In 12 years when the league revealed to have been a massive media-driven fraud I will be vindacated

Anyone watching this game who doesn’t get that is utterly clueless

The Patriots have once again been outplayed on the field. But lead
I don't know that it's a sinister as you make it to be but the NFL allows themselves to be questioned like you do.

Decker OPI
Reversed penalty on an offsides
Missed facemask
Gronk pushoffs not called
Clock literally stops at 1 for multiple seconds

That's just one half...

Best part is the “defensive holding” penalty they actually had to call on the Patriots was a gift. It should have been a 16 yard PI penalty.

I don't know that it's a sinister as you make it to be but the NFL allows themselves to be questioned like you do.

Decker OPI
Reversed penalty on an offsides
Missed facemask
Gronk pushoffs not called
Clock literally stops at 1 for multiple seconds

That's just one half...

Follow the money

It is that sinister

Now the announcers finally playing “hey the Pats get all the calls”

League is a fraud

Btw... super excited that Al Riveron decided to stick to the actual use of the replay rules instead of his random interpretations in the BUF/NE game.

Better late than never I suppose...Al ****head Riveron.

One of the best things about this game was that there weren't a zillion flags. Don't think there was a single holding call. Don't think there was a single flag on a return.

And I don't think there were any blatant non-calls. Send this crew to the Super Bowl.

I tend to agree but the targeting call on McLeod in the end zone in the 1H was ridiculous. Not even close to being a personal foul.

He's done that all season with remarkable success. Gotta admit, I was afraid he'd go for it with the Eagles up two in the 4th quarter. Meaning, he could've lost the game on a field goal.

I wanted him to go for it. You make it there and the game is over. You fail and you still have them pinned back near the goal line. Generally speaking, settling for FGs is the kiss of death. But kudos to the Birds for a great effort.

I love NFL refs.
I also like Tony Romo for not being a Pats homer.
I think he took the points in a wager tonight.

Why would Romo be a Pats homer?

Yes and after the game is in Patriots’ ha CS the penalty ratio begins to be reverted from embarrassing ratios

The NFL is a fraud

Best analyst by far on any network #1 team.
I love Romo. He is fair and knows the play based on the formation.

Tries wayyyy too hard. I like Collinsworth and Aikman much more. They know just as much but don't overtry.

Status
Not open for further replies.