NFL Thread | Page 262 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who you rooting for next Sunday between Minn-Phi. This is tough cause I was pulling for NO and Atl to both win. Probably want to see Minn win as I don't care for Philly.

This game would cause me to stop betting on sports if I had NO +5.5 and they kick an XP.

Lmao, what in the world was that safety doing/thinking. Ive seen some bad safety play in my life (this years Syracuse team comes to mind) but good lord that might be the worst ive ever seen.

Unreal. Feel bad for that saints dback. He was definitely trying to make the tackle inbounds which is why he completely overcommitted to get between diggs and sideline.

How do they even get the Saints to go back out there? I mean...why would they?

So who you rooting for next Sunday between Minn-Phi. This is tough cause I was pulling for NO and Atl to both win. Probably want to see Minn win as I don't care for Philly.

If NE beats the Jags they will roll either of those teams. Needed NO or Atl as they have a qb who can go toe to toe with Brady. No way is Case Keenum or Nick Foles beating NE, zero point zero and I am no NE fan.

Hey Alsacs can you do me a solid and keep doubting Keenum for about 3 more weeks?
Yeah no problem his INT was why this was even a game.
If you want to rely on that last play be my friend.
Congrats.

If NE beats the Jags they will roll either of those teams. Needed NO or Atl as they have a qb who can go toe to toe with Brady. No way is Case Keenum or Nick Foles beating NE, zero point zero and I am no NE fan.
I honestly thought New Orleans was the only team left to scare me.
Now I don’t play so I can say that but here are the QB/HC combos left.
Blake Bortles/ Doug Marrone
Case Keenum/Mike Zimmer
Nick Foles/Doug Peterson
Tom Brady/ Bill Belichick

Yeah no problem his INT was why this was even a game.
If you want to rely on that last play be my friend.
Congrats.
Better to be lucky than good I guess.

I honestly thought New Orleans was the only team left to scare me.
Now I don’t play so I can say that but here are the QB/HC combos left.
Blake Bortles/ Doug Marrone
Case Keenum/Mike Zimmer
Nick Foles/Doug Peterson
Tom Brady/ Bill Belichick

NE has to be a 90% favorite at this point and that might be low. Only possible loss I can see is if the Jags D plays the game of the year but even then I cant see Bortles scoring 20+ pts. Jags only chance is to knock out Brady.

Philly has no chance with there current offense and Minnesota is similar to Jacksonville with a better qb. This couldn't have gone any better for the Pats, makes me sick, lol.

Hell no, but as long as your doubting it might help him!
I am way more scared of the MN and Jax Ds than their QBs.

I don’t think any win is to be taken for granted but give me Bortles and Keenum over Ben and Brees.

DB went low and avoided contact not to get the PI call. No doubt in my mind. Didn't want the spot foul.

Brutal.

I think you're spot on

Sometimes sports just have fluky plays that wind up working out in strange unexplainable ways

Did williams mess up? Sure. But that just happened to work out literally perfectly

It happens

Lmao, what in the world was that safety doing/thinking. Ive seen some bad safety play in my life (this years Syracuse team comes to mind) but good lord that might be the worst ive ever seen.
The only explanation I can think of is he was told (ordered?) not to let anyone get behind him, which is why he was playing so far off the line.
upload_2018-1-14_20-41-41.gif

Barring that, just a bad play.

How do they even get the Saints to go back out there? I mean...why would they?
Yeah. Can anyone explain to me why that rule exists? It can not affect the outcome of the game in any way. It's not required when a team wins with a TD in OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.