NFL Thread | Page 285 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to say it, but the Jags' playcalling on offense has sucked this half. Run on first down for no gain, abandon those screens and circle routes to the backs. It's like they were trying to run out the clock from their second drive on.

or at the end of the 1st half taking a knee with :55 seconds and 2 timeouts. Dougie turtled up.

Do the Patriots get any credit from you?

Yes they have a good team and a good coach and get to pay the 1 QB 22nd in the league

But no, because what’s happening is so obvious to me. They won by 4 and were gifteda TD at halftime and were NEVER called for a penalty that mattered.

They hold interfere and whine just as much or more than anyone else

So in the end, no, because it’s WWE out there

What Philly just did shows Marrone taking a knee was a mistake.
They just got 3 points in the same spot Marrone took a knee.

Or you do what the bills did against the jags and give the other team the ball with a chance to score.

Or you do what the bills did against the jags and give the other team the ball with a chance to score.
How much time was left when Buffalo was aggressive?
Philly had 35 seconds and went 45 yards to get a FG.

What Philly just did shows Marrone taking a knee was a mistake.
They just got 3 points in the same spot Marrone took a knee.

I'm an Iggles fan, and I was HOPING they'd just run out the clock.

Birds aren't playing scared, but I'm rooting scared.

I'm an Iggles fan, and I was HOPING they'd just run out the clock.

Birds aren't playing scared, but I'm rooting scared.
Good drinking game for the Eagles is every time they run a RPO a take sip.
They are running RPOs pretty much every other play.

Trivia Question.
Can you name the only QB to face the same franchise in two different Super Bowls with two different QBs?

Tom Brady is on the verge of doing it if Philly win this.

Which means nothing. It means the NFL ratings went from super-great out of this world record high. To just being record high ratings. Are ratings down yes, are they bad...NO. They still squash the competition when it comes to TV ratings.

The trend is not your friend.

Which means nothing. It means the NFL ratings went from super-great out of this world record high. To just being record high ratings. Are ratings down yes, are they bad...NO. They still squash the competition when it comes to TV ratings.

Not really

The contracts are based on viewers. There are dollars and cents at risk, big ones

The networks paid big bucks for big audiences, and growing ones...not declining ones

Well yea, but I don't think the NFL wants "just" high ratings, especially if it becomes a consistent trend.

People aren’t turning off because the refs are helping the Patriots.
The ratings are down because of over saturation.
Too many National windows.
Sunday, MNF, and TNF awful product.
Too much football.

Plus concussions hurt.

This is pathetic. The Vikings gave up after the pick six. Freaking Saints should be playing.
The “vaunted” vikes defense just letting dudes run free in the secondary like Syracuse football

Well yea, but I don't think the NFL wants "just" high ratings, especially if it becomes a trend.
Not really

The contracts are based on viewers. There are dollars and cents at risk, big ones

The networks paid big bucks for big audiences, and growing ones...not declining ones

NFL ratings aren't a problem. They are bringing in record revenue off their TV deal. They have now ABC fighting to get NFL football back next year and buy the crappy Thursday night package. Also FOX wants to buy the crappy Thursday night package. If NFL ratings were "bad" or "declining" and in some horrible state none of these networks would be doing this. The NFL bad ratings is made up by the media and a lot to do about nothing.

NFL ratings aren't a problem. They are bringing in record revenue of their TV deal. They have now ABC fighting to get NFL football back next year and buy the crappy Thursday night package. Also FOX wants to buy the crappy Thursday night package. If NFL ratings were "bad" or "declining" and in some horrible state none of these networks would be doing this. The NFL bad ratings is made up by the media and a lot to do about nothing.
They're definitely not bad. In fact, they are incredible but I do think they've peaked and if they continue this trend, it will be worrisome for the NFL.

3 teams have now attempted flea flickers today.
Philly is housing Minnesota.

Trivia Question.
Can you name the only QB to face the same franchise in two different Super Bowls with two different QBs?

Tom Brady is on the verge of doing it if Philly win this.

Montana vs. Cincy?

Status
Not open for further replies.