NFL Thread | Page 286 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We used to have a rule you couldn’t pick the Raiders or Giants Unless both were played as.

As the Raiders had Bo Jackson and the Giants had LT both were stupid good in tecmo Bowl.

We used to have a rule you couldn’t pick the Raiders or Giants Unless both were played as.

As the Raiders had Bo Jackson and the Giants had LT both were stupid good in tecmo Bowl.

LT could block the FG or XP every single time.

LT could block the FG or XP every single time.
LT wasn’t fair because if he touched the QB it was a sack because of his strength.
It was a glitch.
LT was unstoppable unless it was Bo who had the strength to make LT have to dive to tackle.

They're definitely not bad. In fact, they are incredible but I do think they've peaked and if they continue this trend, it will be worrisome for the NFL.
Not worriesom when you have 2 more networks now FIGHTING to get the crappy Thursday night package. When you now have 4 networks literally fighting over the worst TV package the league has, NFL ratings and this "trend" isn't an issue

QB Eagles was no slouch.

My dad beat the brakes off me in the playoffs with QB Eagles just destroying me, after I had beaten him both times in the regular season. I was so confident going in and so mad during and after.

Going to be a rough Super Bowl for NFC East fans outside of Philly who don’t want to see New England win. Is it worth giving up the fact the Iggs have no Super Bowl wins?

I haven’t missed a Super Bowl since the Bears beat the Pats. That will change this year.

Going to be a rough Super Bowl for NFC East fans outside of Philly who don’t want to see New England win. Is it worth giving up the fact the Iggs have no Super Bowl wins?
Don't know much about Foles but Carson Wentz is someone I'd root for 100x over.

Since he's not playing though... meh.

Is Philly really good or Minnesota playing like crap?
I gotta give Philly credit they look good.
Atlanta D isn’t as good as Minnesota.

It sucks but...either way the Giants will still be 2-0 against the Pats in the SB and will either lead the Eagles 4-0 or 4-1 in SB’s. Trying to be positive...

I asked Kaiser this before Wentz got hurt and told me he wouldn’t root for the Pats but prefer them over the Eagles as 6 vs. 4 doesn’t bother him.

I've been an Iggles fan all my life. I remember the 1960 win over the Packers for the NFL Title.

This, by far, is the most clutch Birds' performance ever. The Vikes are good, and they've just been dominated.

Brilliant offensive game plan by Pederson. Plus he did a great job working Foles back to form.

I've been an Iggles fan all my life. I remember the 1960 win over the Packers for the NFL Title.

This, by far, is the most clutch Birds' performance ever. The Vikes are good, and they've just been dominated.

Brilliant offensive game plan by Pederson. Plus he did a great job working Foles back to form.

I have to wonder if Chiefs fans wouldn't mind having Pederson back and telling Andy Reid to take a hike.

Point spread for Philly-New England is already down from 7 to 5.5.

Status
Not open for further replies.