Nice trip up to the hill... | Syracusefan.com

Nice trip up to the hill...

Forza Azzurri

All American
had to come up for a bunch of admissions-related stuff for my daughter and was thrilled that hoops was Friday and football was Saturday...

First hoops game at the dome since Valentine's Day 2009..going to be fun to watch this team grow...they do play hard...

This is now my third football game at the dome since Miami in '98...Clemson in '13; Louisville in '16 and now Wake...

Combined score: 175 - 85...Ouch.

Still..game was entertaining even with being outscored 40-5...little dismayed to see so many people leaving early...even at 47-43...our section was leaving in droves...what in the world could people possibly have to do? it's not like Giants stadium where it can take an hour to exit the parking lot..so you have to wait a light or two at Comstock and Colvin...Good Grief...

For the foodies, dinner at Arad Evans on Thursday...very good food; good service; nice wine list; highly recommend it...

Of course, also hit Varsity and Faegans while up there...

Made it back to my other Alma mater for my workout Thursday AM...when I went to 'Ham, we played our lax and soccer games at Barry park, the football field was grass (sort of) and the track was cinder...that athletic complex with 8 lane track and turf field is beautiful...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom