Nike Scandal? | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Nike Scandal?

Avenatti has no credibility.
The guy would sellout his mother for media attention.
We all know college sports is dirty and players are bought off.
We don’t do it anymore because the NCAA is all over us.
We all know the NCAA is corrupt.
These kids should get money for all the money they generate.

right but if LSU, AZ, et al are being put under the microscope shouldn't dook as well?

Hopefully Wildhack negotiated for a larger salary cap along with the new uniforms in our negotiations with Nike.

right but if LSU, AZ, et al are being put under the microscope shouldn't dook as well?
If the allegations have real credibility like LSU’s coach on a wiretap or Arizona having an assistant plead guilty go all over them.
Avenatti has no credibility for me.

Nah, let’s side with the giant corporation that commits human rights abuses all over the globe and lies to cover it up. They have more credibility.

It’s difficult to get into a credibility argument here. Let’s vote for the truth.

If the allegations have real credibility like LSU’s coach on a wiretap or Arizona having an assistant plead guilty go all over them.
Avenatti has no credibility for me.

Didn't he already produce some documents? Or was that someone else?

Rational me: Call me when there’s actual penalties/sanctions.

Rest of me:

A49C6254-231F-44D0-BDB8-2A8AF73855B0.gif

This will be interesting to follow. Andre Ayton and Arizona are as dirty as you can get. I always thought it odd that Arizona got so many easy coast kids to go across the country to play. It also shows why SU seemed to drop out of the running for these kids and we couldn’t figure out why.

Hmmmm. I wonder how this investigation is going to turn out...

Spoiler Alert, Everything's fine.

Proving these guys got paid looks pretty easy. Proving that Duke, Kentucky, etc directed it will probably be a bit harder. I'm betting K and Cal were not dumb enough to get themselves caught on a wire taking about this stuff. I think it'll turn out that they were just unwitting victims in this whole scam. :rolleyes:

Those poor coaches.

This is the least surprising “breaking news” of all time

Bogus consulting services? Eh whatever, this is nothing new for Duke. Didn’t Chris Duhon’s Mom suddenly have a high paying job for a well connected Duke booster?

Bogus consulting services? Eh whatever, this is nothing new for Duke. Didn’t Chris Duhon’s Mom suddenly have a high paying job for a well connected Duke booster?
Yeas. She did. Have to really struggle to find the article on line. It's from the NOLA Times-Picayune

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom