NIL Collective. Rebranding the Fine Mess. | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

NIL Collective. Rebranding the Fine Mess.

We started the tailgate because we knew tailgating was a thing in college football and wanted in on it.

I don’t think we have a signature drink or meal. As far as traditions go, we do a 50-50 every home game. Often do ticket buys for the Mountain Division at Fort Drum, so soldiers up there can come down for an SU game and watch the Orange on us. We also have a number of former members of the military in the group. That is why I included the 10th Mountain Division patch in the logo.

Not sure on the three words. Maybe War Damn Otto? Eat, Drink, Complain? I am a rare sober member so I am probably the worse person to ask.
Ginger Ale Forever!

Presented to Cuse Council Wednesday night and received extremely positive feedback. Rachel Duffy, from trademarks and licensing will work with us so we can use official licensees for any merchandising. This will give us the right to use SU trademarks and guaranteed quality.

A group of us will be getting together Thursday evening to hammer out final details of our offering and select the student athletes we want to reach out to. I anticipate it will be a fairly large group that we send offering to and based on their responses we will select our guy. I will reach out after that session with payment details. If you haven’t made a pledge and wish to do so, send me a PM with name, email and pledge amount.

Presented to Cuse Council Wednesday night and received extremely positive feedback. Rachel Duffy, from trademarks and licensing will work with us so we can use official licensees for any merchandising. This will give us the right to use SU trademarks and guaranteed quality.

A group of us will be getting together Thursday evening to hammer out final details of our offering and select the student athletes we want to reach out to. I anticipate it will be a fairly large group that we send offering to and based on their responses we will select our guy. I will reach out after that session with payment details. If you haven’t made a pledge and wish to do so, send me a PM with name, email and pledge amount.
I’m a little late to all this. Is the Thursday meeting when you decide on the criteria for picking a player, and, will all people who contribute be allowed to vote on a player? And most important, where will this meeting be? ;)

We started the tailgate because we knew tailgating was a thing in college football and wanted in on it.

I don’t think we have a signature drink or meal. As far as traditions go, we do a 50-50 every home game. Often do ticket buys for the Mountain Division at Fort Drum, so soldiers up there can come down for an SU game and watch the Orange on us. We also have a number of former members of the military in the group. That is why I included the 10th Mountain Division patch in the logo.

Not sure on the three words. Maybe War Damn Otto? Eat, Drink, Complain? I am a rare sober member so I am probably the worse person to ask.
Tomcat, I disagree, you are not sober. You are "intoxicated by SU sports".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom