Class of 2014 - NLI received | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 NLI received

Not to be a wet blanket, but the fact that fax machines are still part of this process is kind of ridiculous.
They can scan and send. I think UCLA is allowing kids to sign electronically through a computer or mobile device, interestingly enough.

BfucY34IYAE-MVg.jpg

Not to be a wet blanket, but the fact that fax machines are still part of this process is kind of ridiculous.

UCLA actually is the first this year to instill a system for smart phone uploads. Similar to the depositing checks these days virtually. Thats the wave of the future. Take a picture of the NLI, its turns into a PDF and automatically sends it to the school!

Had meetings this morning Just read the whole thread. ALL 25 Solid and right away in the morning with their LOIs. Great job to the staff and congrats to all the new ORANGEMEN!

I posted this on the regular board but wanted it here also. This recruiting board has been awesome. I have never enjoyed a signing day more since it was so easy to follow the players throughout the year and know who was who. Awesome job to CuseLegacy and the rest of the regular posters on here!

I posted this on the regular board but wanted it here also. This recruiting board has been awesome. I have never enjoyed a signing day more since it was so easy to follow the players throughout the year and know who was who. Awesome job to CuseLegacy and the rest of the regular posters on here!
Eric White raised our recruiting game so we had to pick up the slack here. Big props to CuseLegacy, Anomander, Nails, Rocco, and Whitey for keeping on these kids twitter pages and with updates and now it's time to get ready for #Cuse15.

Eric White raised our recruiting game so we had to pick up the slack here. Big props to CuseLegacy, Anomander, Nails, Rocco, and Whitey for keeping on these kids twitter pages and with updates and now it's time to get ready for #Cuse15.

Props to you too Bnoro...and who said you didn't have a warm and fuzzy side.:D

Ditto. Solid work to everyone who contributed, and made this year such an up close and personal recruiting experience. Best ever!

How times have changed as far as demographics goes on where we recruited this class: By State...
1st Illinois : 6
2nd Florida : 5
3rd - Pennsylvania: 3 (ok 4 if you count AJ)
4th - Georgia: 2
5th - New York: 2 (I placed them 5th only because the 2nd NY recruit is JC- WayneWilliams who has been in previous classes)
6th thru 11th - 1 each in Alabama, Tennessee, North Carolina, Michigan, Connecticut and NJ.

That is 10 from the South East region (40%)
7 from the Mid West (28%)
and 8 from the North East (32%)

We recruited from 11 different states. Not a great showing from NY, but what can you do. Be intresting to see if this trends continues, but as long as they keep drafting classes like this one, although I would like more local kids to stay home, does it really matter?

Before we landed Thomas, I thought the Cabinda loss was significant, but feel we did just fine there without him. The only other loss I was concerned about in this draft was Holley, but realized too late is was never meant to be. Other than that, I would say the only hole, if it is one that I can see was we didn't get that second RB, but other than that, best recruiting year I have ever followed since the 90's, and we didn't have the tools and info we do today. Great job to HCSS and his team, and thanks to all of you guys & gals that spend so much time keeping people like me informed, and sometimes in line! ;)

Coaches can take a day off now and enjoy the moment and start the 2015 class after the snow storm! #hardnosed :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom