Class of 2014 - NLI received | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 NLI received

OK, so we're waiting on Slayton and Ward.

Slayton and a surprise? Happy with just Slayton and what a job the Coaching staff did. No scrambling through the next few months to fill holes like last year. Imagine what this crew will put together for next year with a whole year to put it all together! What a class, now Slaton, come 0n man.....time to join the family. couchburn

BfuSq9mCQAEvzB9.jpg

They gave him 44!!??
That would be a first for sure, did we give him the jersey or is it his own like the hat. i can't imagine we wouldn't have given him a traditional "S" hat. Jury is out the #44 being issued here.

That would be a first for sure, did we give him the jersey or is it his own like the hat. i can't imagine we wouldn't have given him a traditional "S" hat. Jury is out the #44 being issued here.
it was sarcasm. he bought the 44 jersey from the bookstore/manny's

any word on Slayton?
He too may be waiting on a news conference announcement to sign his NLI, but that's my speculation. IMO, Chris's the most reclusive of our recruits, i.e., no twitter, etc, so info on him isn't the most news breaking. He's solid, solid Orange since his visit, IMO. No surprises anticipated.

This one of the best threads I have ever read on this board... I am pumped!

He too may be waiting on a news conference announcement to sign his NLI, but that's my speculation. IMO, Chris's the most reclusive of our recruits, i.e., no twitter, etc, so info on him isn't the most news breaking. He's solid, solid Orange since his visit, IMO. No surprises anticipated.

Hope you are correct. Slayton Is one of the players I'm most excited to land.

Did Slayton visit Illinois on 1/24 for an official visit? Didn't see it listed on Scowt but says it on 247.

Not to be a wet blanket, but the fact that fax machines are still part of this process is kind of ridiculous.

1. Jared E. Smith ‏@JaredSmithCNY 13h
  2. @CoachGMcDonald Why you guys still use fax machines? PDFs don't work? Scanners through e-mail? #JustCurious

1. key="stream_status_430923183844114432"> George McDonald ‏@CoachGMcDonald 12h
  2. @JaredSmithCNY traditional

1. Jared E. Smith ‏@JaredSmithCNY 12h
    @CoachGMcDonald Good to know 20 years from now the show American Pickers will be looking for fax machines to sell because of CFB coaches.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom