No more bubble talk please | Syracusefan.com

No more bubble talk please

200.gif

Its tough to win on the road UNC is about to go down to Georgia Tech.

Wake is now something of a must win and that game sucked for sure.

Just another example of a wasted year. Get real forwards in the portal and you have the makings of a team. Too bad they decided to ride two players who proved they weren’t good enough all year last year.

Any realistic shot at making the tourny went out the window tonite. This is the definition of a nit team.
Agreed. That said, I’m a bit surprised this team has gotten where it is at this point. There are some glaring weaknesses here and while Red has done some nice things, he’s very clearly a first-year coach. Actually think he’s done a nice job overall but there’s some work to do.

This stupid cuse team gave up with 25 seconds left and now its a 5 point game. Jesus Red get their heads on straight

We’re not even on the bubble but we can play our way into bubble talk. They laid a brick tonight. Have to win 8 games the rest of the way. Problem is I don’t really see 8 more wins from this team.

We need a real coach
What? The talent on this team is no better than our record. If that. Red has done fine with this group. Do I wish he would play different rotations? Yes. But Popovich would be doing no better with this group. We need better players and over the next couple of years, I think we will get them. If we don't, we will get another coach

Any realistic shot at making the tourny went out the window tonite. This is the definition of a nit team.
It's not even a NIT team. We are going to be a sub-80 Kenpom team and will be fortunate to finish .500 in a three bid conference. We closer to being bad than we are to being a tournament team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JYCUSE12

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom