no O! | Syracusefan.com

no O!

B

BillSU

I must admit now that when people were saying yeah, we’re surprisingly good now - rolling to a 12-2 record playing what we would normally call our early cupcake schedule as we do every year with some good wins over supposedly good teams sprinkled in, BUT wait until we start our ACC conference games. Here we are! Both teams sucked today – that was the worse exhibition of basketball I have seen in years.

And, over the years, even with very good teams I’ve watched us morph into a “January Swoon” which was never good and lasts until players suddenly release themselves from what looks like a trance as it did today - IMHO.

Turnover after turnover, poor passing, no rebounding which has been our strength until now. Ever since Battle went down he hasn’t reset himself, neither has this team. We didn’t rebound the ball, pass the ball but stayed ahead until the last seconds. The game for both teams was poor and only a missed pass won it for the wrong team. I don’t think we’re a very good team and doubt if we’ll see many more wins unless someone throws a bucket of water in the face of each starting player if that’s what it takes to get us out of this Big Down.

can we please stop threads about how Battle and/or Brisset will be going to the NBA next year?

Their offense absolutely sucks!

Just sayin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom