no win requirement to bowl | Syracusefan.com

no win requirement to bowl

350.png

lol we could win out the rest of the season, no one is taking us in a bowl.

the world view on Cuse football is sadly not great

If there are bowls we will probably go even with 3 wins, let alone 9. But I doubt most will be played

Edsall has an undefeated season but Shady gets to claim that he led Rutgers to a Bowl Game his first season back in the Scarlet Knights saddle.

More likely, Rutgers is not chosen for a bowl as the several Pop Warner teams qualify under the APR and have wins, which are all more impressive than Rutgers sole victory.

acc has bowl contracts

acc has bowl contracts

Im aware, we had to fight like crazy to get the camping world bowl.

trust me, the ACC heads are taking others well before us. We are viewed as the worst team in the ACC and it’s not even close.

Im aware, we had to fight like crazy to get the camping world bowl.

trust me, the ACC heads are taking others well before us. We are viewed as the worst team in the ACC and it’s not even close.
i dont think we are viewed as worst from a bowl selecting process:
Clemson
Notre Dame
-----------------
Miami
Louisville
Virginia Tech
Florida State(name only play on field blows)
North Carolina
Virginia
-----------------
Georgia Tech
Duke
Nc State
Wake Forest
Syracuse
Pittsburgh
Boston College

The 3rd group is all about the same depending on which bowls

a plan to allow Big 10 schools to bowl, now that they cannot play MAC schools

I haven’t heard that where is that coming from?

it is speculation, on the one hand do they play the games to hang onto some ESPN money? on the other hand, are you going to fly 200 players/staff between the two teams to some random place 1000 miles away and not have fans which means no hotels being filled up, no restaurant traffic etc. it just doesn't seem likely beyond the playoff sites but who the heck knows?

it is speculation, on the one hand do they play the games to hang onto some ESPN money? on the other hand, are you going to fly 200 players/staff between the two teams to some random place 1000 miles away and not have fans which means no hotels being filled up, no restaurant traffic etc. it just doesn't seem likely beyond the playoff sites but who the heck knows?

The bowl games are still driven by TV money. Most of the bowls have 50% attendance - or less - anyway, so I'm sure they aren't overly worried about it from that perspective.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom