Noel done wow | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Noel done wow

Might be a real bad bruise as he slammed it more than anything.

yikes! what does this do for his draft stock. might be there for another year now im sure cal would be pleased about that. by the way did cal walk over and check on noel. im watching on my notebook and it started scewing up right then. if he didnt thats mighty lame.

I hope he's ok, that surgery is not needed. Horrible.
i don't think he'll be so lucky. But hopefully they can correct whatever it is he has done internally.

Brutal to watch. Hope it isnt as bad as it looks. Jesus, I really didn't mean that I hoped it was worse.
Mods. ... We need a ban for lack of class The kid is someone's son.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

I think it means he gonna have a sophomore year.

I've had devastating knee injuries in the past and its agony. I could definitely hear it from him and I hate that sound.
I had an ACL/MCL/Meniscus partial tear (thank god for second opinions) and luckily was back in full force less than 6 weeks later, just physical therapy.

Now, if he cried, he's in deep trouble. I remember feeling "oh crap!" but didn't wail in pain. Still, just a partial tear felt like leg from knee down was hanging by a string. No kidding.

I had an ACL/MCL/Meniscus partial tear (thank god for second opinions) and luckily was back in full force less than 6 weeks later, just physical therapy.

Now, if he cried, he's in deep trouble. I remember feeling "oh crap!" but didn't wail in pain. Still, just a partial tear felt like leg from knee down was hanging by a string. No kidding.
Tee you have a pm.

xray machine won't show you chit on that one MRI needed.

Mine was a dislocated knee cap so vicious the bottom of my knee cap was cracked like an egg shell with pieces of bone floating around. The first time was the worst but its happened twice on both knees,

Yeah I hope it isn';t that bad but he sounded like he was in a lot of pain.

Didn't see it. Don't want too. Prayers to you Nerlens. Remembering Sam Bowie, Greg Oden...

was wondering that. I bet someone takes a chance though.. still top 10.

Could be good for him long term. He could be a legit POY candidate next year on a UK team that goes on a deep run.

Mine was a dislocated knee cap so vicious the bottom of my knee cap was cracked like an egg shell with pieces of bone floating around. The first time was the worst but its happened twice on both knees,
Rough, sorry man, must have been excruciating.

Could be good for him long term. He could be a legit POY candidate next year on a UK team that goes on a deep run.
ughh god i hope not on that last part. did dakari sign his LOI?

Stop spending so much time on your knees!

NBA drafts on potential and he is still a lottery pick. My guess is he bolts. This Injury will put things in perspective for him, and I think he would be nuts to come back

Classy that Billy Donovan shouts out to NN, good stuff. I think he might have even said that Kentucky says he might be ok?
That would be great, just hope its not something that starts with surgery, cause he's just too young for that.
Pray for the guy, no matter what.

ughh god i hope not on that last part. did dakari sign his LOI?

I kind of threw up in my mouth thinking about that as well. Don't know about Dakari.

Someone better check on Jimmy Dykes because he may lose it after seeing that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom