Noel done wow | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Noel done wow

Well I guess this answers the question

ESPNAndyKatz Andy Katz
RT @PBPjasonlieser: UF's Patric Young on Nerlens Noel: "His leg was wobbly, knee looked dislocated. It was gruesome. I don't want to think about it

This is what happened to me. I ruptured my patella tendon 2yrs ago playing ball. It is a year+ recovery and the most painful experience of my life! As bad as the injury was the recovery and rehab was 100x worse. This is also what happened to Baron Davis in the playoffs last year.

You're probably 25 years older than me. There's your answer.
No offense but age has nothing to do with taste. Just don't like LP. And I'm 41.

Time to redesign the baskets so they dont sit so close to the court? Two serious injuries on top programs this year caused by running into the basket. Rotnei Clark and now Nerlens.

Time to redesign the baskets so they dont sit so close to the court? Two serious injuries on top programs this year caused by running into the basket. Rotnei Clark and now Nerlens.
Not a bad idea... Or maybe there'd be a way to make the supports safer?

No offense but age has nothing to do with taste. Just don't like LP. And I'm 41.

Yes, it kind of does. You grew up listening to Van Halen, Ozzy, etc. I grew up listening to Linkin Park. I like those bands, don't get me wrong, but newer hard rock gets the energy up for me more than some of the classics.

Yes, it kind of does. You grew up listening to Van Halen, Ozzy, etc. I grew up listening to Linkin Park. I like those bands, don't get me wrong, but newer hard rock gets the energy up for me more than some of the classics.

God the bands I (and Iommi) grep up listening too cant be beat. I can name 50 bands (classic, metal, hard) that I still listen too today.

God the bands I (and Iommi) grep up listening too cant be beat. I can name 50 bands (classic, metal, hard) that I still listen too today.
And the Button your fly t'shirts.

You might be right on the redesign idea, but in this case the basket base had nothing to do with Noel's injury. He just landed wrong and his knee bent sideways. Gruesome.

Sort of... I really grew up in the 80s, not the best era for music. Modern hard rock/ metal is generally garbage IMO... I like a wide variety of music, but prefer the classics in the hard rock genre. I really wish a new band would come out that sounded like the great classic stuff.

I'm 41 and probably grew up with most of the same music. Linkin Park is a great band that have only gotten better as they've matured. "A Thousand Suns" is a fantastic record.

Btw, espn said they won't know til after xrays.
Does this mean no MRI, ie, no ligament damage?

Dislocation, fracture, etc?

Wait, you work out to Sabbath?!? ;)
Yeah, shocker... I know... But they do have good workout stuff... I make my playlists...some good Sabbath workout tunes: Never Say Die, The Wizard, After Forever, Tomorrow's Dream, Looking For Today, Symptom of the Universe... Etc...

Yeah, shocker... I know... But they do have good workout stuff... I make my playlists...some good Sabbath workout tunes: Never Say Die, The Wizard, After Forever, Tomorrow's Dream, Looking For Today, Symptom of the Universe... Etc...
No scorpions?

Btw, espn said they won't know til after xrays.
Does this mean no MRI, ie, no ligament damage?

Dislocation, fracture, etc?

Usually don't do an MRI for 1-2 days until the swelling goes down.

No scorpions?
Not a big Scorps fan...not a fan of Klaus, even though he has good pipes... I prefer their early stuff with Uli on guitar if I have to listen to them. I dig like their performance with Waters in Berlin 1990 Wall concert. Not a huge Priest fan either, though I respect their contributions and influence to metal.

Not a big Scorps fan...not a fan of Klaus, even though he has good pipes... I prefer their early stuff with Uli on guitar if I have to listen to them. I dig like their performance with Waters in Berlin 1990 Wall concert. Not a huge Priest fan either, though I respect their contributions and influence to metal.
How about this

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom