Noel done wow | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Noel done wow

I agree - Anthony Davis was a better defensive player and had more offensive skill and right now he looks like an NBA player and nothing more - these kids are athletic as hell but they are not Tim Duncan or Shaq or Ewing - they are tweeners - they are PF /C's - Duncan may be listed as a PF/C but that's because David Robinson was there - he is a dominant big man - no way in hell Noel is going to be a dominant big man just like Davis is not translating into that - they end up being something like Birdman and all the scouts think they have that dominant 7 ft Center that virtually guarantees a ring (every dominant Center other than Ewing has a ring going back in history) - let alone Noel has no offensive low post moves - him being the #1 pick is a big joke - I don't want to hate on him because in our system he would have been the ultimate Cuse Center
Noel was on a clip that would have challenged Anthony Davis' swat record, while on a crappy team. Davis 4.6 Noel 4.4.

Davis & Noel have nearly identical stat lines save for 14 ppg for Davis vs 10 for Noel

I'm 43 and am as obsessive about music as I am about the Orange. I as many of you agree that they don't write 'em like they used to, but to say there is no good rock music around today is not really accurate. Although I worship the classic rock stations I grew up listening to in Syracuse, they really were just generic classic rock machines. Never dug into deep album cuts of the classic artists or ranged from the classic rock canon. You really needed to explore yourself if you were a true student of music. I think of a radio station like WXRT here in Chicago and it puts my old beloved 95x or 104.7 kix fm to shame. However, I digress. If you want some OUTSTANDING newer rock, you need look no further than the dreaded Grammy's (yes the Grammy's). It's out there, "just got to poke around" as a great one once said...Oh, and BTW, hope NN is OK.

Well, fwiw, go back and re-read my post. Although you quoted it, your response itself isn't accurate. I stated that there are not many great bands out there today, not sure how you interpreted that statement as not any good rock bands today. :noidea:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom