Noel done wow | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Noel done wow

Might be a real bad bruise as he slammed it more than anything.

I don't think so. The announcers were saying he banged into the base of the basket, but from the one angle you could actually see that his foot was at the base and his knee was bent sideways. Not good.

I have no clue whether he's hurt but just hoping he was scared shiteless and then didnt want to put weight on it. He got hurt hustling back too after a turnover. Shame.

NBA drafts on potential and he is still a lottery pick. My guess is he bolts. This Injury will put things in perspective for him, and I think he would be nuts to come back
yeah, gotta think he and his handlers won't dare to flirt with another chance of a college injury after this

I was in my kitchen so didn't see it live but heard it from the commentators that he was down and heard the moans coming from him. Had no interest in seeing the replay. Very obvious as he was helped off though that this is most likely serious.

I was in my kitchen so didn't see it live but heard it from the commentators that he was down and heard the moans coming from him. Had no interest in seeing the replay. Very obvious as he was helped off though that this is most likely serious.
so you're female...

totes kidding.

I don't think so. The announcers were saying he banged into the base of the basket, but from the one angle you could actually see that his foot was at the base and his knee was bent sideways. Not good.
That's what I thought too, and that if bent sideways, that ligament damage is not good.

Good news is that if it was a full on tear, they can graft and get this fully back. Fairly routine nowadays.
Skiers do this all the time, especially mogul skiers. Then again, mogul skiers are nuts.

You misunderstood me. I was in the kitchen, doing weighted dips off my kitchen table, 500 situps, pounding protein shakes while blasting Linkin Park and curling my fridge. You thought I was cooking? Please.
Yuck... Linkin Park?

if its a really serious injury, he might not even play a lot in college next year. Would probably be better off just going pro.

You misunderstood me. I was in the kitchen, doing weighted dips off my kitchen table, 500 situps, pounding protein shakes while blasting Linkin Park and curling my fridge. You thought I was cooking? Please.
i use the kitchen to find cold stuff... working out sounds like a lot of work that I don't get paid for.

Do I feel bad for nerlens's? Yes.

Do I feel bad for Kentucky? Heck no. About time another team has to deal with some bad luck.

if its a really serious injury, he might not even play a lot in college next year. Would probably be better off just going pro.
Depending on the severity he might be better served staying in college. This is where the Kentucky crap should not be allowed, I hope Dakari had a good pay day. Dominoes fall the wrong way it's bad news.

Well I guess this answers the question

ESPNAndyKatz Andy Katz
RT @PBPjasonlieser: UF's Patric Young on Nerlens Noel: "His leg was wobbly, knee looked dislocated. It was gruesome. I don't want to think about it

What do you work out to? Taylor Swift? Eric Clapton?
The hard rock classics...AC/DC, Sabbath, VH... There is no good time or activity to listen to Linkin Park.

Is there any precedent for entering the daft and sitting out the first year? I know McGahee did it, but that's football.

The hard rock classics...AC/DC, Sabbath, VH... There is no good time or activity to listen to Linkin Park.

You're probably 25 years older than me. There's your answer.

Is there any precedent for entering the daft and sitting out the first year? I know McGahee did it, but that's football.
Did Kenyon Martin sit out is 1st year after his injury?

Wait, you work out to Sabbath?!? ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom