Noel in home visits | Syracusefan.com

Noel in home visits

wednesday makes sense because we will be in boston anyway right?

I have always thought its good that we are playing in bean town this week. Lot of cuse talk around him. Who knows... Maybe a reunion with MCW closes the deal

Can you imagine how important this guy is if the coaches from the top 2 programs in the country will take time out of their sweet sixteen schedule to make in home visits to TRY to recruit this kid. Unbelievable.

Can we have him attend the game Thursday night in Boston since we never had an official visit? Is that kosher?

Can you imagine how important this guy is if the coaches from the top 2 programs in the country will take time out of their sweet sixteen schedule to make in home visits to TRY to recruit this kid. Unbelievable.
Cal took a trip between games to visit DC2 last year.

Nice, I hadn't thought of it but if we make it to the final four, Nerlens will no doubt be at the game that sends us there. We love to put on a show when recruits come to our games, well it don't get any bigger than that! At a minimum we have one more game that he will be present for.

The last time we played NCAA games in Boston in 2003, I remember standing outside the arena waiting for it to open and being entertained by a tall teenager standing at the top of a stairway above us, bragging about how good Syracuse was and how they were sure to win. He was a serious smack talker.

It turned out to be DNic, a Boston native who had verbaled to SU and would be enrolling there in the fall.

It would be funny if the same thing happened again 9 years later. wouldn't it?

Nice, I hadn't thought of it but if we make it to the final four, Nerlens will no doubt be at the game that sends us there. We love to put on a show when recruits come to our games, well it don't get any bigger than that! At a minimum we have one more game that he will be present for.
st

Would be sweet if Nerlens walks onto the court after SU beats OSU and grabs the mic and announces he's going to Cuse

He said hes not taking one anymore, i think jimmy should show up with mcw to the visit if thats allowed lol
Really, hmmm thats a good sign, no? If hes not taking that official and hes conducting an in-home and then making a decision I like our chances alot more. Is Gtown gettin an in-home as well?

No in home for gtown, i guess bc his mom just met the coaches on the official...i like having the last visit a lot

I get the feeling (just my opinion based on no inside info) that people in Noel's ear say UK, but Noel himself wants Cuse.

He might be getting sick of everyone saying, "come to UK and be the next Anthony Davis!!!"

Kind of like Mike Vick got sick of hearing, "Come to SU and be the next Donovan McNabb!!!"

If he wants to do his own thing, he'll go to SU. SUball
If he wants to be another name, he'll go to UK. :noidea:

He might be getting sick of everyone saying, "come to UK and be the next Anthony Davis!!!"

Kind of like Mike Vick got sick of hearing, "Come to SU and be the next Donovan McNabb!!!"

let's hope this is true!

The word in VA is Vick couldn't resist the cash being offered by Virginia Tech and he wouldn't have to learn the phonebook size Syracuse playbook. VT only ran about 12 offensive plays while Vick was in town.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom