Noel in home visits | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Noel in home visits

Having the last in home is huge. Im trying to not get excited about this but I really do think we have a great chance at landing this guy.

If he comes to SU, he can start his own legacy, not continue Davis'.

Having the last in home is huge. Im trying to not get excited about this but I really do think we have a great chance at landing this guy.
I've been saying it for months now.

He came to our MM over UK's
Friendship w/ MCW
Cuse would potentially be preseason #1 with him
He said a main factor in the decision was his relationship with coaches... he's been closer with SU coaches longer than UK coaches

Friendship w/ MCW
He said a main factor in the decision was his relationship with coaches... he's been closer with SU coaches longer than UK coaches

We have a great shot--no doubt!

there is a reason Syracuse is last, and I don't think he's telling them he's not coming. hint hint.

UK messageboard talks about in home today and then Noel and his mom will sit down and talk/make decision on Wed. Noone over there seems to know we have the Wednesday in home.

UK messageboard talks about in home today and then Noel and his mom will sit down and talk/make decision on Wed. Noone over there seems to know we have the Wednesday in home.
link? I check on UK's boards every now and then but theres like 5 of them

they have no idea other programs exist besides UK over there.

Friendship w/ MCW
Add to the list:
SU is closer, more opportunity for family and friends to see him.

The UK coaching staff isn't as stable as SUs - if Cal leaves what happens (NYKnicks perhaps)? When JB goes he will still know Hop.

At UK, face it, all comparisons will be to A Davis. It will be tough to match. At SU he replaces Fab. Fab isn't having nearly the tourney that A Davis is having. Not being an idiot is so much less daunting of a challenge than having to be great.

I think news of having the last in-home puts the odds in SUs favor, Vegas-wise. And it makes sense.

Add to the list:

The UK coaching staff isn't as stable as SUs - if Cal leaves what happens (NYKnicks perhaps)? When JB goes he will still know Hop.

At UK, face it, all comparisons will be to A Davis. It will be tough to match. At SU he replaces Fab. Fab isn't having nearly the tourney that A Davis is having. Not being an idiot is so much less daunting of a challenge than having to be great.

I think news of having the last in-home puts the odds in SUs favor, Vegas-wise. And it makes sense.
I agree Fab isn't having nearly the tourney Davis is having. lol

link? I check on UK's boards every now and then but theres like 5 of them

syracuse.com says we go Tuesday, UK today... Makes sense in that UK has a game on Thursday and probably wants to get in and out to prepare.

Add to the list:

Lol, nope hes definately not :)

syracuse.com says we go Tuesday, UK today... Makes sense in that UK has a game on Thursday and probably wants to get in and out to prepare.
Good thing we dont have a game Thursday so we can go last......

Are we all forgetting one major stumbling block? And I am not talking about Fine. What does the NCAA do to SU on the Drug teasting issue? Granted, if Noel is at SU, the NCAA will be in a pickle somewhat, but worse case definitley loss of scholarships and/or ban on post season, not likely but possible

Are we all forgetting one major stumbling block? And I am not talking about Fine. What does the NCAA do to SU on the Drug teasting issue? Granted, if Noel is at SU, the NCAA will be in a pickle somewhat, but worse case definitley loss of scholarships and/or ban on post season, not likely but possible
Im not forgetting about that, im just not really that worried about it.

The NCAA is really going to crack down on something they don't even enforce.

Yeah as was mentioned in initial discussion it's dumb. NCAA doesn't have a drug policy. However IF the school in question does, then NCAA can enforce sanctions if it's violated.

Obviously that's the reason a lot of schools like UK don't have it so there is nothing to violate.

Yeah as was mentioned in initial discussion it's dumb. NCAA doesn't have a drug policy. However IF the school in question does, then NCAA can enforce sanctions if it's violated.

Obviously that's the reason a lot of schools like UK don't have it so there is nothing to violate.

Has this ever occurred? I don't recall seeing anyone hung up over anything similar.

I think this is one of those recruitments where it may become more important to have the last verbal than the last in home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom