North Carolina Game Thread... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

North Carolina Game Thread...

Great game. Three goal victory. WOn big in teh second half 5-2, with SU stalling the last 7-8 minutes.

Great D by both teams. SU looks like they should be a Memorial Day weekend fixture.

As I watch the games, not sure PSU is as good as their record. Let them play four ACC teams and SU's schedule, then they can talk.

Back to our game, Offense was sloppy at times, which was compounded by UNC playing tight D. The Offense did let UNC have it once they got rolling and fully took control in the third when they wore down UNC's D.

Orange D was solid, at first I was wondering why UNC scored 7 in the first half, but they were disciplined on O and deserve credit for making our D work hard. Once the D locked in, it was game over. Porter, as usual, made several great saves.

This is a very good Orange team. They need some time to put teh pieces together but they are proving to be up to the task.

Good game for us basically a 1 sided blowout outside of a few mins in the 1st/2nd quarter.

Couldn't care less about what happens now until the NCAA Tournament.

Final stats

1555193109635.png

I like this team a lot.

The lulls they fall into don’t last very long and when they’re firing on all cylinders their dominant at both ends.

They are peaking at the right time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom