North Carolina Gameday... | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

North Carolina Gameday...

Don't mind moving Simmons to middie, been asking for it but the attackmen to replace has to be Thomson. I like Kirst but that bumps Birtwistle to 2nd midline which takes away your best middie statistically.

Cole Kirst against Paul Barton is not the matchup we need right now. Some nice plays by Kirst today but he shouldn’t be the focal point of the offense.

Cole Kirst against Paul Barton is not the matchup we need right now. Some nice plays by Kirst today but he shouldn’t be the focal point of the offense.
Thought the same thing after watching him press bad shots in pivotal second half possessions.

Nice middie but not a straw that stirs the drink type.

don't believe i have ever seen a team commit 9 penalties in one game before. and there's still 8 min left

don't believe i have ever seen a team commit 9 penalties in one game before. and there's still 8 min left

Did you not watch last year at all?

That was us.

What hell was that!?!

Dude pushed the back of Richiusa’s head down and was awarded the ball on a hold?!?!

I really have no idea from game to game how the refs decide who there awarding possession to when guys get tied up

diff today think mark being little off today even with other issues. Mark think been stellar n can’t except him be great every game but him being little behind this game hurt.

Is Cook a top line middie?

Maybe put Kirst back at middie and give someone else a shot?

Again the team not recognizing time and situation. Cook btb is not the answer there. 1st midline should have been in

Man Mark has been pretty rough. Caccamo against Tillman has been bad news for us all day long. Caccamo should prolly be filling Kol’s role and we’d have another good cover guy in Fig. Gonna be a long season for that unit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom