Northeast Tough | Syracusefan.com

Northeast Tough

Jesus Christ! We are somehow the most entitled fanbase of all time. We lost a game; it’s not the worst game we’ve ever lost by a damn sight. It’s honestly not the worst game we’ve lost in the past 2 years. I’m not saying I’m happy, but we’re going to be fine.

Jesus Christ! We are somehow the most entitled fanbase of all time. We lost a game; it’s not the worst game we’ve ever lost by a damn sight. It’s honestly not the worst game we’ve lost in the past 2 years. I’m not saying I’m happy, but we’re going to be fine.
What in the last 25 years indicates we are going to be fine?

We got steamrolled in the trenches. And then when we finally got pressure we decided to play a garbag soft 3 man rush on the last play.
The coverage was there on the last play, which was a hell of a pass and catch. We got outplayed today, but if you think the sky is falling, then you haven’t been paying attention for the last 20 years. You can’t be entitled to success you haven’t seen, and at least we can say we have talent. It takes time for a team to gel; you can’t go from losing by USF by 50 to the goddamn playoffs. If you thought you could, then you’re delusional.

The coverage was there on the last play, which was a hell of a pass and catch. We got outplayed today, but if you think the sky is falling, then you haven’t been paying attention for the last 20 years. You can’t be entitled to success you haven’t seen, and at least we can say we have talent. It takes time for a team to gel; you can’t go from losing by USF by 50 to the goddamn playoffs. If you thought you could, then you’re delusional.
LOL. Playoffs. Yeah that’s not me, man.

We are entitled to nothing that’s for sure. The major sports for SU feel like they are stuck in quicksand. You can spend money and commit to the effort of turning it all around and getting back on the level that’s expected and desired but the clock is ticking. These kind of setbacks are bigger when you are trying to claw back to being relevant. It should only be just a disappointing loss among the bigger picture of progress but it’s more than that. This impacts attendance going forward this year and adds even more challenge to this staff in both learning and improving as coaches as well as keeping the kids locked in.

Not to mention it’s only a net negative for recruiting as well.

It’s the expectations. Which were off to begin with. In fact, Cuse hasn’t put together a good 3/4 quarter let alone 4/4 quarters before this game.

Throw in some not good qb play, bad coaching decisions, bottom ACC team will beat you. Lucky it was this close.

Entitled? Are you serious? Lmao

The “we’re gonna be tough” orange kool aid.

Maybe we will be tough eventually. But only one team was tonight. And maybe we’ll hear that Tank, Nixon, Haynes (personal matter), and OG (sleepwalker) and the OTs all had covid or something.

Damn guess we need to find another coaching staff.

Think Saban wants to come to SU?

I’d gladly take being roofied over this.
bill-cosby-jello-shot-bill-cosby-shot-glass.gif

I’d gladly take being roofied over this.

Ha, right! Waking up in the morning and having completely no memory of this complete debacle on so many levels would be a dream. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom