Northwestern fires Pat Fitzgerald after hazing inquiry | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Northwestern fires Pat Fitzgerald after hazing inquiry

So after Northwestern fires Fitzgerald, when will the realization that those players who committed the crimes should be arrested for sexual abuse at a minimum?

So after Northwestern fires Fitzgerald, when will the realization that those players who committed the crimes should be arrested for sexual abuse at a minimum?
And what is Northwestern's policy for adjudicating sexual misconduct? In all seriousness - this is an atypical fact pattern. Curious to see how it plays out.

Eh, only key if nothing wrong actually happened.
Additionally, this same player also said, if I read it correctly, Shrek list wasn't a thing.

If we have credible evidence suggesting otherwise, I would suggest what he's saying isnt really worth a damn

One thing that hasn't been brought up is I don't have to tell you guys where our conference commish came from. It will be interesting to see if his name comes up as it being something he should have been more aware of.

Last edited:
Northwestern thought they'd sneak this story by on a Friday...these higher Ed joints are so lost on how the world works.

What the hell is happening at Northwestern?
It's not just wood burning in those Canadian wildfires.

1689030394338.jpeg

its 2023, are we really telling people what length their hair should be? my god, if you are coaching a team with 100 kids from all different races and backgrounds, I don’t think hair length would be on my list of rules to enforce. Just seems so goofy at this point

its 2023, are we really telling people what length their hair should be? my god, if you are coaching a team with 100 kids from all different races and backgrounds, I don’t think hair length would be on my list of rules to enforce. Just seems so goofy at this point
Appearances matter whether we like it or not.

Just might want to put that huge new Ryan Field request, with a proposed full capacity of 28,500, on hold.

Appearances matter whether we like it or not.
I get it in the professional world but a group of college athletes not so much, don’t think that matters much at all. Cutting your hair short when your 19 years old when you would rather have it longer doesn’t teach a damn thing. Just dated meathead nonsense

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom