Not a bad night to go and see Melo... | Syracusefan.com

Not a bad night to go and see Melo...

DeGrozz

All American
0j1yilS.jpg

Got to sit next to this guy too:

fdDez5S.jpg

What happened to his left wrist?

"Pugh also may have been playing through an injury last season, though it sounds minor. He tweeted out yesterday that he needed surgery on his thumb, but he said that the procedure wasn’t “major”. It’s good to hear that Pugh is getting things cleaned up, and he’ll be a full-go for offseason workouts in what should be a big offseason for him."
Spin Zone

"Pugh also may have been playing through an injury last season, though it sounds minor. He tweeted out yesterday that he needed surgery on his thumb, but he said that the procedure wasn’t “major”. It’s good to hear that Pugh is getting things cleaned up, and he’ll be a full-go for offseason workouts in what should be a big offseason for him."
Spin Zone
Thanks, Dan

without perspective , I thought it was turtle from entourage.

Strangely enough, the friend who I went to the game with is the son of the guy who Turtle's character is based on. He's also good friends with Jerry Ferrara.

Strangely enough, the friend who I went to the game with is the son of the guy who Turtle's character is based on. He's also good friends with Jerry Ferrara.
God I miss that show..

God I miss that show..

I liked the first few seasons..they went off the rails around the Medellin era.

the least interesting story line of the entire series was the turtle tequila saga.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom