not another Lebron thread . . . | Syracusefan.com

not another Lebron thread . . .

Definitely a cool thing to do, but there's probably a dozen or so stories you could've posted that doesn't put him in quite as good a light. The kid is out of this world talented, I just wish he would shut up and let his play do his talking for him.

the thing about star athletes is that they are politicians more than people when it comes to media exposure. you wont hear about things like a random occurrence of both ron paul and barack obama both consoling and taking a moment to speak to a distraught employee of my company who is worried about what the future holds.. you would instead hear the political message they are to throw out there as per the party and the individuals around them.. and yes the above did occur. lebron, melo etc are an image of the guidance given to them .. the ppl around them.. and that is what everyone will say 90 percent of the time.. things like this story reflect the true images much better than what we see...

Definitely a cool thing to do, but there's probably a dozen or so stories you could've posted that doesn't put him in quite as good a light. The kid is out of this world talented, I just wish he would shut up and let his play do his talking for him.
too bad there's not an "unlike" button

Definitely a cool thing to do, but there's probably a dozen or so stories you could've posted that doesn't put him in quite as good a light.

Like that time he made fun of Dirk when he had the sniffles, I mean, that's virtually as bad as Kobe's rape or Ray Lewis' murder.

Like that time he made fun of Dirk when he had the sniffles, I mean, that's virtually as bad as Kobe's rape or Ray Lewis' murder.
or the time he didn't shake hands after the cavs lost in the playoffs...worth at least an 8-game suspension

Not sure why you're comparing whatever he said about Dirk to what Kobe and Ray allegedly did. I apologize for not completely liking the kid.

Im more interested to hear who his teammates are that he had to repeat himself to when he told them to get up for pictures. Im sure Lebron is a good guy, he just does some really stupid things that make him look like an egomaniac, but lets not forget our boy has a self portait of himself above his fireplace.

Not sure why you're comparing whatever he said about Dirk to what Kobe and Ray allegedly did. I apologize for not completely liking the kid.

My post was over-the-top, I was just messing around. I do think Lebron is overall a good person though.

I'm trying to imagine the NBA without Lebron James right now. What the hell would people tune in for? Or talk about on the web?

There's a great article about him in this weeks sports illustrated. Whether you love him or hate him it's definitely worth the read.

Im more interested to hear who his teammates are that he had to repeat himself to when he told them to get up for pictures. Im sure Lebron is a good guy, he just does some really stupid things that make him look like an egomaniac, but lets not forget our boy has a self portait of himself above his fireplace.

I believe that basically LeBron and Carmelo are both decent guys with healthy sized egos, and I think both are a hell of a lot of fun to watch on the basketball court. Is this an acceptable position to take, or must I choose to fawn over one of them and demonize the other?

I believe that basically LeBron and Carmelo are both decent guys with healthy sized egos, and I think both are a hell of a lot of fun to watch on the basketball court. Is this an acceptable position to take, or must I choose to fawn over one of them and demonize the other?
Does a Twilight fan choose to be on Team Edward and Team Jacob?...pleaseeeee.

The "kid" looks like he is 38. A hard 38.

Don't you have to ne a good guy at Will Rogers airport?
I've never thought the guy was a jerk. I hated "the decision " even that was used to raise money for a cause. He has not shoowm to be a clutch guy, but he is a great player and seemingly really good guy.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Don't you have to ne a good guy at Will Rogers airport?
I've never thought the guy was a jerk. I hated "the decision " even that was used to raise money for a cause. He has not shoowm to be a clutch guy, but he is a great player and seemingly really good guy.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Not this again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom