Not Happy With Your Seats? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Not Happy With Your Seats?

Definitely won’t get seat backs

They are rented through a different company not through SU.
That makes sense actually, and should just be stated when he asked I guess as an easy answer. I just can't believe the ease with which SU is fine with losing season ticket holders. You were someone who dealt with your tickets going way up in price right? My dad and I shifted sections because of that. It just gets harder and harder to fork over the cash every year for a mediocre product, but I guess this is the addiction I chose.

Guessing these folks are insisting on aisle seats on the home side, Lots of seats available in 129 but none on the aisle. And first level seats available on the aisle visitor side.
Not at all. His seats were two in from the aisle. Not exactly sure what his "demands" were as far as seating, but I know he was not happy about what was being offered.

That makes sense actually, and should just be stated when he asked I guess as an easy answer. I just can't believe the ease with which SU is fine with losing season ticket holders. You were someone who dealt with your tickets going way up in price right? My dad and I shifted sections because of that. It just gets harder and harder to fork over the cash every year for a mediocre product, but I guess this is the addiction I chose.

Yes, and I had asked about comping my seat backs to make up the difference..and that’s when they explained that to me about the seat-backs and why they couldn’t do that.

Made sense actually

Not at all. His seats were two in from the aisle. Not exactly sure what his "demands" were as far as seating, but I know he was not happy about what was being offered.
Call back and get the seats in 129, Row P.

At least 4 seats available on either side. 3 seats off the aisle

They could have bought them for you.

Yeah, I told Eric that……..

He said he “didn’t have the ability to do that” because it’s actually purchased right through the company or some other crazy excuse

I will say, this is a head scratcher to me why they would switch seats this late in the process

Yeah, I told Eric that……..

He said he “didn’t have the ability to do that” because it’s actually purchased right through the company or some other crazy excuse

I will say, this is a head scratcher to me why they would switch seats this late in the process
Because they need to widen the aisles to comply with ADA when they modify seating and state money just came through last month. State money is contingent on finishing in a specified time period and they need to start what they can now to meet an aggressive schedule

Because they need to widen the aisles to comply with ADA when they modify seating and state money just came through last month. State money is contingent on finishing in a specified time period and they need to start what they can now to meet an aggressive schedule

Serious question

They didn’t have the slightest bit of clue that this money was coming down the pipeline?

Serious question

They didn’t have the slightest bit of clue that this money was coming down the pipeline?
Certainly should have given how efficient and consistent NYS government is. Where is that sarcasm font again?
Seriously, doesn’t hurt to have an alumnus in the state house. And budget was just finalized. Even if they had an inkling that there might be state money, beyond havin a prospective seating supplier identified I am sure they would not have anticipated timing or conditions on state money.
Complaint 1A in surveys about the Dome has been seating. 1B has been connectivity. Both are being addressed but it can’t be a impact free transition

Certainly should have given how efficient and consistent NYS government is. Where is that sarcasm font again?
Seriously, doesn’t hurt to have an alumnus in the state house. And budget was just finalized. Even if they had an inkling that there might be state money, beyond havin a prospective seating supplier identified I am sure they would not have anticipated timing or conditions on state money.
Complaint 1A in surveys about the Dome has been seating. 1B has been connectivity. Both are being addressed but it can’t be a impact free transition

What was 1C?

This is where I am. Great question.
They knew...They requested the funding and it was in the proposed state budget. The budget was adopted by the legislature and executive in early April...over a month ago.

But certainly they had ideas of which sections would be impacted? Couldn't they have warned upon renewal that these seats may become ADA seats in the future? It just seems like this was sprung upon people after all the times to change to seats of equal value passed.

But certainly they had ideas of which sections would be impacted? Couldn't they have warned upon renewal that these seats may become ADA seats in the future? It just seems like this was sprung upon people after all the times to change to seats of equal value passed.
You would think so...but as always in a bureaucracy lots of variables and roadblocks to efficient execution.

so say the free seat backs are something they cant do.. they could have comped him a couple extra tickets to a game of his choice for fball/bball. they have almost a whole section in the 100s for bball that just used for that type of thing.

so say the free seat backs are something they cant do.. they could have comped him a couple extra tickets to a game of his choice for fball/bball. they have almost a whole section in the 100s for bball that just used for that type of thing.
Or even some free merch or something.

I have an aisle seat in Sec. 129. All of you climbing over people have to get past me! :p
I am in 129. Way down in there. Toward the end line side. I just requested a change to seats 5-6 Row J. I have never changed my seats. Will see if they do it. I live in AZ, so never can come for the seat upgrade events.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom