Not so fast my friend... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Not so fast my friend...

Does Rivers have eligibility left? He could back up Dungey :p

In all seriousness, why in Gods name would Chuck Amato's name even come up? Hes 70.

This just can't be true. Same as the Idaho OC. I could probably write out 50 pages of candidates (single-spaced) and neither of these two would even sniff it.

Just Fing get the Babers thing done, Coyle. There are literally zero obstacles.

In all seriousness, why in Gods name would Chuck Amato's name even come up? Hes 70.

This just can't be true. Same as the Idaho OC. I could probably write out 50 pages of candidates (single-spaced) and neither of these two would even sniff it.

I agree starting to get a bit ridiculous now with some of these names.

Per ToS, Coyle's Assistant AD at Boise worked with Amato at NC Freakin State.

Then this just better be a cursory interview. Absolutely absurd that anyone is wasting time talking to him. Go talk to PJ Fleck if you need time to kill before Babers pulls the trigger after the MAC game.

MadNY3 said:

Cell service in Idaho not good. Assistant AD said "set fire to Amato" and Coyle heard "set to hire Amato"... These things happen

Get him before someone else does
Chuck_Amato_Bum.jpg

Come on. How about everyone stop dropping rumors. Because of us and our .com writers we got ash an interview with our trolling neighbors from jersey. Everyone on the board needs to chill. Unless you have been in coyles office today then the info posted is a rumor. Coyle isn't gross and everything is being done with the next 5 moves being planned out. Let just sit back and have faith in our chessmaster.

Come on. How about everyone stop dropping rumors. Because of us and our .com writers we got ash an interview with our trolling neighbors from jersey. Everyone on the board needs to chill. Unless you have been in coyles office today then the info posted is a rumor. Coyle isn't gross and everything is being done with the next 5 moves being planned out. Let just sit back and have faith in our chessmaster.

Can we leak the old man and potato to Rutgers maybe they will quickly hirer them

NO!!couchburn NEVER, I say...NEVER!!!!:bat:

9a94debdec58a04c14ef3f393984543a.jpg

th

I can't listen to either dude...I'd rather listen to this. :)

Okay this thread legitimately made laugh. Coyle isn't capable of being stupid enough to hire Amato.

This is epic troll job by the AD after us fans were scared of potentially hiring Ash.

I feel like this reading this thread.

images

Okay this thread legitimately made laugh. Coyle isn't capable of being stupid enough to hire Amato.

This is epic troll job by the AD after us fans were scared of potentially hiring Ash.

I feel like this reading this thread.

images
Coyle is a freaking ninja. He hears whispers.

Anyone know if Eddie O. has been interviewed?

I find it amazing if Chuck interviewed and Ed has not...

Chessmaster? How can you tell?

He looks like someone I'd call regarding a loved one's final arrangements.

or someone you'd call if you were trying to arrange a finale for a loved one or enemy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom