Not so fast my friend... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Not so fast my friend...

What if Babers wants Amato to be his defensive coordinator / AHC?

I know age is an issue but he has recruiting connections where we want to recruit. Knows the ACC well.

Akron's defensive rankings during Amato's time there (2012-2015)

2012 - #101
2013 - #60
2014 - #47
2015 - #17

Not too shabby. The weird old man knows how to coach.

For a minute I thought Lee Corso was coming to the hill. Barbers HC with Amato as DC...I'd be down with that.

Or maybe Coyle is leveraging Amato's experience and is looking for an opinion on how well Bowling Green is coached??

BTW, BG smoked Amato's D 59-10 this year.

this has to be an interview for some dick lebeau role, only a lot weirder, higher pitched, and less effective

this has to be an interview for some dick lebeau role, only a lot weirder, higher pitched, and less effective
Doing Babers/BG a favor and interviewing him for the BG HC position

This thread makes me laugh. Someone said it so it must be true.
I would be fair though. The idea of hiring Chris Ash brought the board to Def-Con 1. The idea of hiring Chuck Amato has been Def-Con 5. No one is really worried about it because we all know its a troll job.

I don't think anybody really believes this one. It is too funny.

Ash was a candidate who reached out and got a convo. When it didn't progress poof he pulls name out. As a hiring agent I call that due diligence. The fact that people can write what they want as fact is funny. The fact that people believe it and write hundreds of responses is hilarious.

The pipes on Amato are amazing. Gold Jerry Gold.

Jesus. This thing is still alive? I was buzzed up last night after a few manhattans and thought it would be funny if Coyle said "aw it lets see what Chuck Amato can do?"

I mean really, Chuck Amato? Guy is like 80.

Jesus. This thing is still alive? I was buzzed up last night after a few manhattans and thought it would be funny if Coyle said "aw it lets see what Chuck Amato can do?"

This same post could be placed in like 25 other threads with a different author :)

You motorboatin' sonovabitch, you old sailor!

Wait! Are you saying your original post was BS? Where's the admins with the ban hammer?!?

enhanced-buzz-5150-1324587293-60.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom