Notre Dame Game Thread... | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Game Thread...

No idea who or what you're talking about, re: 'me or previous iterations.' No idea what you're talking about re: the best run in its history. What run is that? As I said, I'm talking about conference performance over ten-ish years. And then look at top 20 rankings over the same period. How many times were we ranked in the top 10 in the past ten years versus the previous 30? How many top 10'recruits in the past ten versus previous 30? You keep naming things that are illustrative of our issues and then saying they're not illustrative of our issues.

We spent much of 2010-2014 in the top 10 and at or near the top of the conference.

We were # 1 for a good part of 2010 and 2012. How many times did we do that in the previous 30 years?

Should try Battle at the ft line against ND's zone. Brisset has been brutal at that spot and has not once looked to shoot a short jumper

We are getting out-rebounded 37-23 at home by a team that is without it's leading rebounder by far. Boeheim should make our forwards and centers run at practice until they throw up like Kurt Russell did in "Miracle."

This is straightforward, if we lose this game, it's really going to put us in a hole to make the tournament. We are looking at a 1-4 conference start. This HAS to be a win.

If we can't win this game what one can we?

No idea who or what you're talking about, re: 'me or previous iterations.' No idea what you're talking about re: the best run in its history. What run is that? As I said, I'm talking about conference performance over ten-ish years. And then look at top 20 rankings over the same period. How many times were we ranked in the top 10 in the past ten years versus the previous 30? How many top 10'recruits in the past ten versus previous 30? You keep naming things that are illustrative of our issues and then saying they're not illustrative of our issues.

Syracuse was ranked in the top 5 for almost four straight years from 2009-2012. Two of the programs three number one seeds came in that period. Su has had a first round pick from the last, what, eight years? Two of the programs five final fours came in the last five years.

I can’t believe how bad we are getting crushed on the boards against one of the worse rebounding teams in the country. It’s pathetic.

How would we play without Brissett and Tyus against ND with Farrell and Colson.

Read that statement again.

as ugly as this game is, its enormous for our ncaa hopes. just win baby, huge 5 minutes.

OB is getting punked on defense. He’s either very tired or has no clue. The only shot he can get is an open three. He is probably going to have to make at least one more three for SU to win.

Oshae has made 30 of his past 94 field goal attempts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom