Notre Dame Game Thread... | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Game Thread...

Chukwu plays like the smallest 7'2" ever. Dude can't jump to rebound and is super weak.

There’s the ball screen that mr. X’s and O’s was calling for earlier. We still missed.

There’s the pass to Marek in the short corner...he got packed.

Box out Oshae and you wouldn't be on the ground.

Another ball screen...Battle in the lane. Miss.

Coaches fault.

I was going to say first one to 50 wins, but it might be first to 45.

Has Brisette made a shot around the rim the last 2 weeks??

This is straightforward, if we lose this game, it's really going to put us in a hole to make the tournament. We are looking at a 1-4 conference start. This HAS to be a win.

SU’s bigs are just getting bullied by the ND big men. This team has looked very soft in the past two games.

The team is lacking in the effort it seems like. that rebound was sitting in front of Oshe...and he just stared at it.

There have also been a ton of bricks later by ND, resulting in some awkward bounces and ling rebounds.

10 years ago was 07-08. Syracuse has missed the tourney the year before and was in the midst of a brutal season at the end of which the top player would leave. You, or an earlier iteration of you, were making these exact same posts then. Two years later Syracuse kicked off the best run in its history.
No idea who or what you're talking about, re: 'me or previous iterations.' No idea what you're talking about re: the best run in its history. What run is that? As I said, I'm talking about conference performance over ten-ish years. And then look at top 20 rankings over the same period. How many times were we ranked in the top 10 in the past ten years versus the previous 30? How many top 10'recruits in the past ten versus previous 30? You keep naming things that are illustrative of our issues and then saying they're not illustrative of our issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom