Notre Dame post game | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame post game

He offense flowed so much better, players moving around, Buddy taking shots in stride, the team is different with him on the court.

why didn’t that happen in the first half?

It drives me crazy when the opposing team rolls the ball in past half-court. Kadary finally put some pressure on and forced ND to pick up the ball.

That was a question on the Boeheim show a couple of years ago. JB doesn't think it's worth it to compromise the defense to make them pick it up a couple of seconds early.

the ball doesn’t move with Girard and griffin. Tell much dribble, dribble, pass back to the guard at the other end of the 3 point line. Both guys are ball stoppers. Hurts our offense.

that wasn’t the question

One underplayed stat: ND only took 4 free throws in the game.
(The Orange were 11 for 11).

And Durham disappeared after his early inside dominance.
They were on pace to set the dunk record after 5 minutes, it felt.

you want to do +/- for guards in the first half?

that didn’t answer the question either. But Kadary was -6. I’m sure Joe was worse and I don’t remember when buddy went out and came back in.

rolling the ball up half the game is just stupid if you are just gonna spend the first 15 seconds of the shot clock not doing anything to attack the D.. it only really makes sense if you want to stretch the game when the game clock is not running if you think 2-3 more secs is gonna help you get into an offense

I’m pretty sure Richmond wasn’t in the minus the first half.
I will say it does seem like it takes him a few times down the court to get in into the game. Putting him in when a fifth of the game over with is incredibly dumb.

he was -6 in the first half. My question to you was about the offense playing so well in the second half because K was in the game. He played the same 14 straight minutes in both half’s. If it’s as simple as having K on the court, why didn’t that happen in the first half?

that didn’t answer the question either. But Kadary was -6. I’m sure Joe was worse and I don’t remember when buddy went out and came back in.

The answer is easy. The lineup with Buddy and Kadary didnt get enough time to produce what they did in in the 2nd half

They barely played together

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom