Notre Dame QB Ian Book expected back against Syracuse | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame QB Ian Book expected back against Syracuse

You guys are absolutely insane... want to beat them when fully healthy? Really? Look, I want every player to be healthy for their future well-being if they are dealing with injuries but if my team has a chance to play a team without their top players because they, unfortunately, cannot play due to injury... sign me up 15 times out of 10. Not even close...what are we even talking about?!

So... don’t make us wait 3 days.

haha sorry about that.

A few days later my best friend swung by the house. We were at a party, and apparently I wanted to head to another party because this girl had called me. He didn't want to leave the party we were currently at. Neither of us could drive. I was going to try to walk the couple miles down the lake road to the other party. He didn't think that was a good idea, but when it came to girls, teenage cusetroop had a one track mind. After arguing back and forth about me staying or going, he said he thought I was going to swing on him and "accidentally grabbed me by the ears and headbutted me". He said I fell like a ton of bricks. He thought he killed me for a minute.

Turns out, when I didn't show up at the other party, that girl came to the party we were at, found me in a bedroom covered in blood. Her and my buddy took me to my grandma's house because it was closer. They didn't want to wake her up so they stuck me in the back of her Subaru. Woke up very confused with a broken nose and two black eyes, sweating like crazy (it was like 90 degrees in the car) with a horrrrrible hangover.

haha sorry about that.

A few days later my best friend swung by the house. We were at a party, and apparently I wanted to head to another party because this girl had called me. He didn't want to leave the party we were currently at. Neither of us could drive. I was going to try to walk the couple miles down the lake road to the other party. He didn't think that was a good idea, but when it came to girls, teenage cusetroop had a one track mind. After arguing back and forth about me staying or going, he said he thought I was going to swing on him and "accidentally grabbed me by the ears and headbutted me". He said I fell like a ton of bricks. He thought he killed me for a minute.

Turns out, when I didn't show up at the other party, that girl came to the party we were at, found me in a bedroom covered in blood. Her and my buddy took me to my grandma's house because it was closer. They didn't want to wake her up so they stuck me in the back of her Subaru. Woke up very confused with a broken nose and two black eyes, sweating like crazy (it was like 90 degrees in the car) with a horrrrrible hangover.
If you could have included some kind of hankey pankey, this story would have had everything.

haha sorry about that.

In other words - Saturday.

Is this wrong?
bbq-ribs.jpg

If FSU beats ND this weekend and we take care of Ville are we going to be favored? I'd expect it to at least be a pick em.

If FSU beats ND this weekend and we take care of Ville are we going to be favored? I'd expect it to at least be a pick em.

See? you're getting greedy.
You're flying too close to the sun on the wings of pastrami.

where do you get the nerve?

See? you're getting greedy.
You're flying too close to the sun on the wings of pastrami.

where do you get the nerve?

Its still Florida State and they still have talent. I think ND will win ugly not blow them out. I'm happy either way honestly as long as we beat Ville on Friday night the outcome of this game is win win for us.

Just asking of course.

FSU has some decent wins Northern Ill is the best team in the MAC. No I am not being facetious. Their worst loss is to Miami on the road by a point IMO.

Tell me what loss is worse VT week 1 while they still had their QB ? NC State and vs a 1st rounder QB on the road? Clemson? Us? Interested to hear which you chose please don't reference their wins.

I don't think they go 0-3 rest of the way despite playing ND, BC, and UF. Take a look at their schedule its not exactly easy. VT and Miami are still the toughest games in the coastal regardless of record.

Its still Florida State and they still have talent. I think ND will win ugly not blow them out. I'm happy either way honestly as long as we beat Ville on Friday night the outcome of this game is win win for us.

Just asking of course.

FSU has some decent wins Northern Ill is the best team in the MAC. No I am not being facetious. Their worst loss is to Miami on the road by a point IMO.

Tell me what loss is worse VT week 1 while they still had their QB ? NC State and vs a 1st rounder QB on the road? Clemson? Us? Interested to hear which you chose please don't reference their wins.

I don't think they go 0-3 rest of the way despite playing ND, BC, and UF. Take a look at their schedule its not exactly easy. VT and Miami are still the toughest games in the coastal regardless of record.
TBH hope they lose to ND and BC, beat UF

I want to spoil ND and BC

haha sorry about that.

This is epic.

I don't see anywhere that says you can heal from a broken rib in 2 weeks. If that is the injury, he will have time to heal for the bowl game but he is probably done for the regular season...

If broken it would be too risky to play him, a second hit on that area could easily puncture a lung.

I'm torn. While I want to beat a full, healthy ND squad, I'm still OK beating them with their backup QB. No idea how many stars Wimbush was coming out of HS, but he's no slouch as a college qb. It's not like they're rolling The Officer out there (no disrespect to Zach). And given all of the injury problems we've dealt with the last handful of years, maybe it's time we have it in our favor.
I agree. I don't care what needs to happen for an SU win. The only people who will remember their QB was out are ND fans.

NW was a 10 pt dog at home, VT was a -7. wake was -7.

we may be ranked but I dont think its a pickem.. more like 4-5.

wow they're benching him against florida state so that he can be good to go against us. 2018!

Was just about to say this. ND is scurrrred.

In all honesty, ND better beat FSU. That would be a major balloon pop if they somehow lost. Same for Cuse against LVille. Rooting for SU, and ... ND (gulp) this weekend. :vomit:

If he has injured ribs man that is hard to run.
One sack by Alton Robinson and he could be knocked out.
I want ND to be full strength for our game so we don’t get any asterisk if we win.

What you mean is "we want them at full strength for at least a series of two before we knock him out of the game!" LOL

And I don't care if they're undefeated when we play them; I'd like to see them lose every game every week, every year.

Are we related?
That's exactly how I feel.

Here's the scenario:

Wimbush dismantles FL State and feels good about himself. They push a hurt book out there against cuse and he gets some nice introductions to #95 & #94. After tasting legendary, 27 championship winning grass, he will certainly struggle. Kelly being the red faced maniac that he is keeps book in the game. There will be tension on the sidelines as the team is now divided into a Wimbush and Book camps while cuse is running up and down the field on them. We win and wind up being the 8th ranked team in the country the following week.

You're welcome, America.

haha sorry about that.

So you're sure it wasn't Bigfoot that roughed you up on the lake road and stuffed you in the Subaru?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom