Notre Dame Soldout !! | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Soldout !!

When I was a sophomore in high school, which was Jim Nance's first year with the varsity, all I wanted for Christmas was a season ticket for football. There were four home games that year and the season ticket was $20. I was in the steel stands at about the 30. The world has changed.

Things still slow on StubHub. Approximately 2000 left. But it's going to be fun regardless!

Things still slow on StubHub. Approximately 2000 left. But it's going to be fun regardless!
I think a lot of these resale seats are season tickets that people are trying to sell for an inflated price, and if they don't sell the owners will end up at the game.

Unrelated to your comment, but I also imagine the student section will actually be full as it's not friends and family weekend which spread out some of the students.

I think a lot of these resale seats are season tickets that people are trying to sell for an inflated price, and if they don't sell the owners will end up at the game.

Unrelated to your comment, but I also imagine the student section will actually be full as it's not friends and family weekend which spread out some of the students.

Talked with head of tickets yesterday….

They said that they believe a lot of parents bought tickets for them and their kids and many of those had the season ticket passes so that’s why it was so empty. They also had a lot and I mean a lot of extra kids in the 100s section of the student section

They expect that the student section will be 100% full this weekend

I don’t know there are 2 for 1300 each on the sideline I’ve got my eye on !
Those have got to be listed by some jabroni who's gonna go to the game and just throwing out a stupid price to see if anyone if dumb enough to bite.

Those have got to be listed by some jabroni who's gonna go to the game and just throwing out a stupid price to see if anyone if dumb enough to bite.
Yea, actually that wasn’t the highest, I found 2 for 1800 a piece. Could not imagine under any scenario a sane person paying this.

What does the resale tickets map look like? Anyone have a screenshot?

IMO there are more available today than yesterday and more dark blue sections.

073334DC-4141-4A98-B33B-BF2C45A39C9E.jpeg

People keep saying this but it's definitely untrue. These are full blocks of seats available, not just two or three here and there.

There are probably a few people that are doing this, but it's mostly brokers.

People keep saying this but it's definitely untrue. These are full blocks of seats available, not just two or three here and there.

There are probably a few people that are doing this, but it's mostly brokers.
Yeah, looking at the ticket map what you're saying makes a lot of sense. Hopefully, the brokers will reduce prices and some people will make the last minute decision to head up to the Dome.

Either way I'm thinking 41k+ butts in seats which should make for a great atmosphere.

Yeah, looking at the ticket map what you're saying makes a lot of sense. Hopefully, the brokers will reduce prices and some people will make the last minute decision to head up to the Dome.

Either way I'm thinking 41k+ butts in seats which should make for a great atmosphere.
41? Woof

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom