Nova/OU | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Nova/OU

What a pathetic end of the half for Oklahoma. Nova came to play. I don't know what Oklahoma did. They seem like they've already given up.

Just curious but what telecast do you like better, the format on TBS or TNT/TruTV? I hate the ground level shot and enjoying watching it better on TNT/TruTV.

OH yeah... down 14 at the half... boy oh boy this is getting to be quite delectable!

Cousins is a moron.

He WILL NOT inbound the ball. He does that all the time. If the other team isn't pressing, just grab it and get it back. He made Spangler run back from the free throw line just to inbound it once earlier when he was 2 inches from the ball and the end line.

That time it really cost them. What a dope.

What a pathetic end of the half for Oklahoma. Nova came to play. I don't know what Oklahoma did. They seem like they've already given up.

Buddy's got that nba $$$ on his mind.

I wouldn't rule them out yet, but Nova looked a lot better then them.

Jay Wright and those pinstripe suits. Wonder how many he has of the same suit. Must have like 20 of them.

The good news is -- TBS fixed that awful light reflection court issue

Reactions: MGP
OU outscored Nova by 20 in the 2nd half of their game earlier this season. This game is not over.

Better shooting.

Better defense.

Papa Jay's!

Villanova_Coach_Jay_Wright_on_NCAA__Cinderella_Teams.jpg

Defense is a problem in the Big 12, most of them don't play a tough defense, at least as the eastern teams understand defense. You kown, taking away passing lanes, contesting shots, etc.

I know I want OU to win this game but it is looking bad. If they had a couple of Syracuse comebacks, I may have more hope.

Nova looks scary good. It's like all those years they flamed out early are being erased with this squad.

OU outscored Nova by 20 in the 2nd half of their game earlier this season. This game is not over.

I know the game isn't over. But something just doesn't seem right with OU.

I remember a team that came back recently from a couple pretty dire situations.

Nova looks scary good. It's like all those years they flamed out early are being erased with this squad.

Reminds me watching the Kansas / Marquette game and wondering how the f we would stay in the game against them.

I know the game isn't over. But something just doesn't seem right with OU.

I remember a team that came back recently from a couple pretty dire situations.
Theyre soft.

For any U of Rochester grads here - Jay Wright was an asst coach for the Yellowjackets in the mid 1980's.

OU seems to want tonplay a little longer. Nova may be a little complacent due to their 16 point halftime lead.

OU seems to want tonplay a little longer. Nova may be a little complacent due to their 16 point halftime lead.
You could tell the way Archidiano was dribbling up the court they were already trying to kill clock. Can't get complacement on a team like OU that with Buddy can go off at any time

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom