NY Giants 2021 True Blue Thread | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

NY Giants 2021 True Blue Thread

until they fix the offensive line (and yes I know injuries play a huge part) they are going nowhere.

Blow it up. Be massive sellers...accumulate massive amounts of draft picks, fire Gettleman and start over.

until they fix the offensive line (and yes I know injuries play a huge part) they are going nowhere.

Blow it up. Be massive sellers...accumulate massive amounts of draft picks, fire Gettleman and start over.
1634575158666.png

Typical Giants. Insane injuries, finding ways to lose every game early to make the whole season feel lost by the end of the first month.

Then they’ll win enough games to avoid total disaster and go 6-10 or something, while we lament that if it weren’t for injuries and some hard luck losses we should’ve been 9-7, meanwhile the best player in the draft gets taken a spot or two in front of us.

Yep, it’s a baseball score.

Or the first 8 and a half of a Syracuse basketball game.
Those Frank Howard 55-53 years were bruuuuuutal.

I will forever feel robbed that we didn’t get Kadary, Buddy, and Benny together. We would’ve had our signature elite length, shooting, slashing, and athleticism in that combination.

Oh well. Maybe Copeland, Taylor, and Bunch will be it?

Just ordered an 80s-90s “Giants” logo hoodie on fanatics. You would think it wouldn’t be that hard to find with no stupid other frills. Just a straight up blue hoodie with the “Giants” logo and that’s it...no weird red stripes on the arms or something. But it’s the first time I’ve seen one when I’ve been looking.

*The NY logo has run its course. Let’s go back to 80s-90s unis for the next two decades.

Just ordered an 80s-90s “Giants” logo hoodie on fanatics. You would think it wouldn’t be that hard to find with no stupid other frills. Just a straight up blue hoodie with the “Giants” logo and that’s it...no weird red stripes on the arms or something. But it’s the first time I’ve seen one when I’ve been looking.

*The NY logo has run its course. Let’s go back to 80s-90s unis for the next two decades.

Does the 80s-90's OL come with it?

For the record, I picked up the Giants defense in fantasy this week.

Panthers offense has been struggling since McCaffrey went out. Had a feeling we’d shut them down, but didn’t know if we’d score enough to win.

Similar to the one Tom Hanks wore in Big?
CF780C41-9E46-4594-A82D-27F99B3615CC.jpeg

We should go full Rollerball...

Who doesn't want to see Danny Dimes on a motorcycle?

1635103472425.png

Imagine what Eli could have done with metal spikes on his gloves?

1635103673867.png

Pretty nice having formerly highly touted WRs like Ross and Pettis, when we’ve got 3 WRs out. These guys aren’t bad! Beats the usual practice squad guys who never play in the league again, when our main guys inevitably get hurt.

We dump on the Chiefs and Tampa in 2 of the next 3, while taking advanatage of the inevitable Raiders meltdown.

5-5 before you know it! SAQUON AND TONEY, GET BACK ON THE FIELD AND SHOW YOURE THE TWO MOST DANGEROUS SKILL POSITION GUYS IN THE LEAGUE!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom